Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One year anniversary

3 posters

Go down

One year anniversary Empty One year anniversary

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 am

Of my first speeding ticket. I had got two points, which must have fallen off now. I can breath again, *phew*

Back to top Go down

One year anniversary Empty Re: One year anniversary

Post by garam_kuta Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Of my first speeding ticket. I had got two points, which must have fallen off now. I can breath again, *phew*

you mean for the year 2012.

how are you celebrating this one? perhaps you should consult the resident expert Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

how are you celebrating this one? perhaps you should consult the resident expert Wink

First in nj that I got points for. Before that I had another speeding ticket in Ohio in 2011. Technically that was my first speeding ticket. But this one is the one that had potential risks. So I was happily driving mostly within 5 miles +- of the speed limit.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

First in nj that I got points for. Before that I had another speeding ticket in Ohio in 2011. Technically that was my first speeding ticket. But this one is the one that had potential risks. So I was happily driving mostly within 5 miles +- of the speed limit.

ah only the point-ones count .. special one in the stack, yeah? different stack for different states Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
"breathe," not "breath"; "breathe" is a verb, while "breath" is a noun.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
"breathe," not "breath"; "breathe" is a verb, while "breath" is a noun.

I have one question:

For a person who likes to "ask why" and be creative how come you never - never never - ask W H Y, H O W C O M E when it comes to English grammar rules and guidelines?

This is the way it is and you better follow that - runs counter to most scientifically-minded people...don't you think so?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down