Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sulekha this, Sulekha that

5 posters

Go down

Sulekha this, Sulekha that Empty Sulekha this, Sulekha that

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 pm

But did you guys know about buying (or rather investing in) Tanishq jewelry via Sulekha for her (they show a ten yr old girl in the picture) wedding? You pay 11, and 12th one is free.

Oh no, Suiekha didn't send that email- it came from Sulekha itself. Wondering what would happen if Sulekha managed it like the forums? Can people erase their debt by killing the balance sheet? Can people buy via other people's accts?

Back to top Go down

Sulekha this, Sulekha that Empty Re: Sulekha this, Sulekha that

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Tiana wrote:But did you guys know about buying (or rather investing in) Tanishq jewelry via Sulekha for her (they show a ten yr old girl in the picture) wedding? You pay 11, and 12th one is free.

Oh no, Suiekha didn't send that email- it came from Sulekha itself. Wondering what would happen if Sulekha managed it like the forums? Can people erase their debt by killing the balance sheet? Can people buy via other people's accts?

You can get the whole thing for free by renaming yourself Tlana instead of Tiana.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Tiana wrote:But did you guys know about buying (or rather investing in) Tanishq jewelry via Sulekha for her (they show a ten yr old girl in the picture) wedding? You pay 11, and 12th one is free.

lol, oh no, I am hoping they got better tech there... Remember the times when websites would ask you NOT to hit refresh when submitting cc payment, or else it would charge your card twice? Fun days....

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:lol, oh no, I am hoping they got better tech there... Remember the times when websites would ask you NOT to hit refresh when submitting cc payment, or else it would charge your card twice? Fun days....
Better still were the days when Sulekha gave you points for posting on CH, and the points translated to rupees on IndiaPlaza or some such site. I got a huge windfall of Rs. 12,000, and QB as CEO got millions more.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 am

charvaka wrote:Better still were the days when Sulekha gave you points for posting on CH, and the points translated to rupees on IndiaPlaza or some such site. I got a huge windfall of Rs. 12,000, and QB as CEO got millions more.

Are you serious? Sulekha actually paid money for all the non-sense you guys posted day in and day out? Now I have seen everything in life...

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 am

SomeProfile wrote:
charvaka wrote:Better still were the days when Sulekha gave you points for posting on CH, and the points translated to rupees on IndiaPlaza or some such site. I got a huge windfall of Rs. 12,000, and QB as CEO got millions more.

Are you serious? Sulekha actually paid money for all the non-sense you guys posted day in and day out? Now I have seen everything in life...
Yes sir, they did. They paid actual money on Indiaplaza where you could order music CDs and such shit. I gave my brother (who was in India at the time) the account, and he got some good stuff out of the it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 am

charvaka wrote:Yes sir, they did. They paid actual money on Indiaplaza where you could order music CDs and such shit. I gave my brother (who was in India at the time) the account, and he got some good stuff out of the it.

carvaka, everyone here expects this forum to be better than sulekha CH in every possible way. when are you releasing those funds to us? we are all brothers, na?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 am

Another Brick wrote:

carvaka, everyone here expects this forum to be better than sulekha CH in every possible way. when are you releasing those funds to us? we are all brothers, na?

LMAO...

Bash brothers get 10% off their purchase..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:15 am

LMAOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 am

i am not a brother but i would still like some funds as well.

signed,
impy [CH's sister]

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 am

yesss. BASH brothers must get 10% off their purchases for sticking together. forest officer gets defective goods.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down