Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

subra roasted at Supreme court

2 posters

Go down

subra roasted at Supreme court Empty subra roasted at Supreme court

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm

This fellow Subramaniam Swamy is a great anti-Tamil fellow.

“Who are you?” the Chief Justice asked Swamy, who said he had moved the contempt application. “I am asking you, who are you?” the judge responded. “I am sorry you are not an advocate. You have no right to appear. You have no right to argue. What will happen if any person on the road comes and says I want to argue. You might have done it earlier, but we will not allow you.”

Declared a nobody and ordered out of the VIP seats.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/supreme-court-smacks-down-swamy-who-are-you-684305.html

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

subra roasted at Supreme court Empty Re: subra roasted at Supreme court

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:This fellow Subramaniam Swamy is a great anti-Tamil fellow.

“Who are you?” the Chief Justice asked Swamy, who said he had moved the contempt application. “I am asking you, who are you?” the judge responded. “I am sorry you are not an advocate. You have no right to appear. You have no right to argue. What will happen if any person on the road comes and says I want to argue. You might have done it earlier, but we will not allow you.”

Declared a nobody and ordered out of the VIP seats.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/supreme-court-smacks-down-swamy-who-are-you-684305.html

Hey Kayar,

The judge is wrong! According to the Indian Constitution, any citizen can represent himself in a court of law. Subramaniam Swamy has every right to move the court on anti-India-pro-butcher-Prabhakaran wallahs. He is no fool He will make that judge eat his words.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am

he was not sued. he is not personally affected. he cannot walk into sc and talk nonsense. every harry and harriet go to sc and talk about whatever comes to their head, sc cannot do any business.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down