Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best gossip story you have heard about SuCHer

3 posters

Go down

The best gossip story you have heard about SuCHer Empty The best gossip story you have heard about SuCHer

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:25 pm

....please no real "handles".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The best gossip story you have heard about SuCHer Empty Re: The best gossip story you have heard about SuCHer

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....please no real "handles".

I heard that you are a multi talented, versatile genius. A Mr Fix It who can solve problems of grown up men and nubile nymphs with only the slightest exertion on the cerebellum. I found that amazing.

Back to top Go down

The best gossip story you have heard about SuCHer Empty Re: The best gossip story you have heard about SuCHer

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I heard that you are a multi talented, versatile genius. A Mr Fix It who can solve problems of grown up men and nubile nymphs with only the slightest exertion on the cerebellum. I found that amazing.

the slap-slap sound of uppili's balls smacking douchemun's chin rhythmically reverberates across the state of kansas and can be heard over here in texas

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Telling people wrong name in PMs and then later finding out the number of people who googled that name with dead-ends. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the slap-slap sound of uppili's balls smacking douchemun's chin rhythmically reverberates across the state of kansas and can be heard over here in texas

childhood torsion on both or something? your obsession perhaps can be explained with that.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:44 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

childhood torsion on both or something? your obsession perhaps can be explained with that.

well your slap-slap sound is heard much louder from arlington, tx. it's been going on for a longggg time now that probably explains your loose jowls

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

well your slap-slap sound is heard much louder from arlington, tx. it's been going on for a longggg time now that probably explains your loose jowls

foaming in delirium, now??

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

that's called projection. your northindian doppelganger does it quite well

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

that's called projection. your northindian doppelganger does it quite well

why you link me with him is beyond me - you think we share the same gothra or something?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Propa, Jeremiah Mburuburu has recently claimed that you are very crass. Your comments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 pm

We are looking for some gossip stories....

Not some gay-fest groupie episode...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down