Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does any SuCher recognize who.....

5 posters

Go down

Does any SuCher recognize who..... Empty Does any SuCher recognize who.....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:52 pm

........Zakir Naik is? Let me see if anyone does before posting my view.......

........Here is a clue: Rashmun, on more than one occasion, praised the guy......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Does any SuCher recognize who..... Empty Re: Does any SuCher recognize who.....

Post by silvermani Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:57 pm

I have seen his name mentioned here and there on the internets but have no clue who or what he is. I hope he wasn't a poster on CH!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:59 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:........Zakir Naik is? Let me see if anyone does before posting my view.......

........Here is a clue: Rashmun, on more than one occasion, praised the guy......

i recall writing about Zakir Naik only recently; this is what i had written:

the guy comes across as an ass, but he does not come across as a dangerous person

https://such.forumotion.com/t38142-next-big-islamic-kaboom-place#223638

----
people like Zakir need to be lampooned intellectually. in my opinion, Zakir is no different from the Hindutva barbarians. Zakir may be considered to be the mirror image of an atavistic Hindutva like we-know-who.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 pm

silvermani wrote:I have seen his name mentioned here and there on the internets but have no clue who or what he is. I hope he wasn't a poster on CH!
He didn't post on SuCh (as far as I know).

Another clue:  The guy used to claim that he "researched" the Upanishads and Vedas.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:I have seen his name mentioned here and there on the internets but have no clue who or what he is. I hope he wasn't a poster on CH!

Another clue:  The guy used to claim that he "researched" the Upanishads and Vedas.

Recycled Soul?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:28 pm

silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Recycled Soul?
No.
Another clue: He used to quote not a very authentic Purana to substantiate his views.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Recycled Soul?
No.
Another clue: He used to quote not a very authentic Purana to substantiate his views.
I give up! Please reveal, suspense is too much.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:01 pm

silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Recycled Soul?
No.
His handle was: Ibrahim. He used to post on IndoLink and Sulekha. The old timers here know who I am referring to. Youngsters on Sulekha used to make fun of him and call him Brahmaji (because he used to claim that Brahma was same as Abraham). His pet Purana was Bhavishya Purana and he had his own explanations of what was in the Vedas and the Upanishads. He used to claim that he heads an Islamic Research organization. He was a big fan of bin Laden. He used to get very upset when I referred to bin Laden as bin Lavden. During Kargil war, he predicted that the evil kafirs will be eliminated and the green flag will fly on Red fort. I once posted a story (I found on the internet) on Babur's tomb in Afghanistan - that Afghans go and pee on it. He got very upset. On IndoLink, he was confronted by someone with a handle that sounded South Indian (he was, actually, Salman Rushdie), myself, Truth Seeker (who still posts on SuCh) and others. He threatened me and my family (I promptly reported him to the authorities). On Sulekha, Carvaka, Uppili, Sankar and others also confronted him. Ibrahim left Sulekha after a couple of years.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Recycled Soul?
No.
His handle was: Ibrahim. He used to post on IndoLink and Sulekha. The old timers here know who I am referring to. Youngsters on Sulekha used to make fun of him and call him Brahmaji (because he used to claim that Brahma was same as Abraham). His pet Purana was Bhavishya Purana and he had his own explanations of what was in the Vedas and the Upanishads. He used to claim that he heads an Islamic Research organization. He was a big fan of bin Laden. He used to get very upset when I referred to bin Laden as bin Lavden. During Kargil war, he predicted that the evil kafirs will be eliminated and the green flag will fly on Red fort. I once posted a story (I found on the internet) on Babur's tomb in Afghanistan - that Afghans go and pee on it. He got very upset. On IndoLink, he was confronted by someone with a handle that sounded South Indian (he was, actually, Salman Rushdie), myself, Truth Seeker (who still posts on SuCh) and others. He threatened me and my family (I promptly reported him to the authorities). On Sulekha, Carvaka, Uppili, Sankar and others also confronted him. Ibrahim left Sulekha after a couple of years.
Hmm, that was from way back when. I started following CH about 5-6 years after that period.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Recycled Soul?
No.

i remember Ibrahim very well; he was around on Sulekha definitely before Carvaka. His presence overlapped with the presence of Sankar, myself and i am not sure about Uppili. From what i can recall Uppili joined Sulekha after Ibrahim had left.

Ibrahim was a muslim fanatic; i never praised Ibrahim and would try to persuade him to become more secular in his thinking. I tried educating him about Akbar the great Mughal Emperor; but Ibrahim had a poor opinion of Akbar.  

Ibrahim and Vakavaka (Sandilya) used to fight a lot on sulekha and before coming on sulekha they used to fight on the indolink forum. in these fights Vakavaka would hurl obscenities and abuses against Islam, while Ibrahim would do the same to Hinduism. On at least one (and perhaps more) occasion in Sulekha, Ibrahim gave details of posts made by Vakavaka on Indolink in which Vakavaka abused Islam and Mohammad.

The Vakavaka we are seeing today is a much softer and milder version of the Vakavaka who was on Sulekha 15 years ago.

However, since he was on the receiving end in most of these fights, Vakavaka seems to have begun using multiple handles in fighting and abusing Ibrahim. Vakavaka was apparently coining new handles and using the new handles just to attack Ibrahim, and so he got caught. Here are the titles of some of the threads started by Ibrahim around 15 years ago:

"Getting deluded, sandilya?"
"stop crying!!! sandilya"

these threads were a lot of fun with Ibrahim accusing Vakavaka of creating new handles just to attack him and Vakavaka protesting that he was doing nothing of the sort.

Ibrahim also informed us on sulekha that whereas Vakavaka claimed to be a male on Sulekha, he had been claiming to be a female on indolink. Vakavaka admitted that he had claimed to be a female on indolink, but said that the claim of being female had only been made in jest.

I do not recall Ibrahim ever endorsing or even referring to Laden in his posts. Vakavaka's claim that he would tease Ibrahim by spelling Laden as Lavden is in keeping with Vakvaka's propensity to be economical with the truth.

I also do not recall Ibrahim endorsing the Kargil war. In fact he probably quit sulekha before the kargil war.

Vakavaka's claim that posters would call Ibrahim Brahmaji is only partly right; there was only one poster who would call Ibrahim Brahmaji and that poster was Vakavaka himself.

---

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:43 pm

odds on douchemun, zakir naik indulging in homosex - 45 to 8

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:odds on douchemun, zakir naik indulging in homosex - 45 to 8

Props is back with his adolescent schoolboyish talk. One wonders whether Props's obsession with homosexual sex is kindled by his own personal experiences in his school days.

All in all one can say with some confidence that Propu is a boy trapped in a man's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:58 pm

ibrahim got distorted over time to brahmin?? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:........Zakir Naik is? Let me see if anyone does before posting my view.......

https://such.forumotion.com/t38159-does-any-sucher-recognize-who#223757

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:45 pm

garam_kuta wrote:ibrahim got distorted over time to brahmin??  Wink
Brahmaji was Rashmun's guru. The guru was no fool. He twisted facts to suit his crooked agenda. The sishya, however believes that his misunderstandings are high knowledge.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:ibrahim got distorted over time to brahmin??  Wink
Brahmaji was Rashmun's guru. The guru was no fool. He twisted facts to suit his crooked agenda. The sishya, however believes that his misunderstandings are high knowledge.

and that is why the "Guru" repeatedly expressed a very poor opinion of Akbar? The "Guru" refused to accept Rashmun's view about the historical importance of Mughal Emperor Akbar's views on religion, comparative religion, spirituality, etc. According to the "Guru", Akbar's views on intellectual matters pertaining to religion, etc. should be ignored since Akbar was illiterate. The "Guru" also told Rashmun that he was not interested in having debates and discussions with Rashmun since his primary interest was in the contents of the Koran--a subject matter in which Rashmun had no shown interest and demonstrated no knowledge of the subject.

Sad to see a self proclaimed Vedantin telling lies and resorting to slander. A disgrace to Vedanta, to his family, and to the great state of Andhra Pradesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:45 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Recycled Soul?
No.

I clearly remember a handle Ibrahim around the turn of the century 2001 (time I walked in), and he was there till 2003 or 2004 along with Ratan, Raman (he was an old man who I knew), IxeDoc, and of course some 27 women (how do I know the count?...Wink But, I was more subdued and hardly talked about Hindu-muslim issues although I was involved in political issues (that started after 2005). There were quite a few members in Sulekha during that period and dont remember much of the discussions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:29 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:odds on douchemun, zakir naik indulging in homosex - 45 to 8
Ibrahim was a bluff master. He claimed that he knew the Upanishads (his knowledge was similar to that of Rashmun - quite flawed). He thought that Sandilya was a woman's name. So, he never read Chandogya.

Rashmun might as well go to Swat valley and after some time of friendship with a donkey, wrap himself with a "belt", wear a burkha and do a kaboom so that he will reach the 72 land. Naik mian and his donkey will also reach there and mistake Rashmun for a 72!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Ibrahim was a bluff master. He claimed that he knew the Upanishads (his knowledge was similar to that of Rashmun - quite flawed). He thought that Sandilya was a woman's name. So, he never read Chandogya.

Rashmun might as well go to Swat valley and after some time of friendship with a donkey, wrap himself with a "belt", wear a burkha and do a kaboom so that he will reach the 72 land. Naik mian and his donkey will also reach there and mistake Rashmun for a 72
!

Does any SuCher recognize who..... Milita11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down