Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok...What is your biggest weakness?

+5
Propagandhi711
Impedimenta
confuzzled dude
Idéfix
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
9 posters

Go down

ok...What is your biggest weakness? Empty ok...What is your biggest weakness?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:35 pm

For me, when it comes to work or personal I can never say no, end up doing much of everything, don't ask help or advice.

BTW, this is a very popular question in interviews. So you better know it. Of course, I never tell them what I wrote above.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

ok...What is your biggest weakness? Empty Re: ok...What is your biggest weakness?

Post by Idéfix Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 pm

I procrastinate. I don't tell them either.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

ok...What is your biggest weakness? Empty Re: ok...What is your biggest weakness?

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:For me, when it comes to work or personal I can never say no, end up doing much of everything, don't ask help or advice.

BTW, this is a very popular question in interviews. So you better know it. Of course, I never tell them what I wrote above.

I see.. you can dish out but cant take it.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 pm

strawberries and vanilla ice cream.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 pm

so who here really cares for what the other person's strengths and weaknesses are? get real: we're all here to read rape stories, listen to others' misery, give free advise and brag if possible

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:For me, when it comes to work or personal I can never say no, end up doing much of everything, don't ask help or advice.

I see.. you can dish out but cant take it.

I dish out when someone asks.... I dont dish out through email or anything.

If I need anything or info, I search/seek it myself. it has got nothing to do with ego or anything. was too shy to ask or talk for too long, and not easy to change after the mold is well set.

On professional matters, I do ask for select info/advice from people I have known for a very very long time and in the scheme of things, and something you cannot find online. Still dont ask for any favor though and put my friends in an uncomfortable position.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Impedimenta wrote:strawberries and vanilla ice cream.
Haha! In that sense, my biggest weakness is the internet in general and SuCH in particular.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 pm

what do you tell them ?
usually people say things to the effect of that. i take up too much upon myself and am working on finding a balance between work and personal life.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:47 pm

seven wrote:

what do you tell them ?
usually people say things to the effect of that. i take up too much upon myself and am working on finding a balance between work and personal life.

I think you should confoozed dude...he is jealous and wants to give advice....Wink

If you want me to give yo advice, please get it signed in triplicate in front of notary and resubmit...

That weakness question is a LOADED question - we dont know what the otehr side is looking for and we dont want to shoot ourselves. In fact, they can ask the references as well about your weakness. Answer depends on the kind of job, position and who is asking that question.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:

what do you tell them ?

I think you should confoozed dude...he is jealous and wants to give advice....Wink

If you want me to give yo advice, please get it signed in triplicate in front of notary and resubmit...

That weakness question is a LOADED question - we dont know what the otehr side is looking for and we dont want to shoot ourselves. In fact, they can ask the references as well about your weakness. Answer depends on the kind of job, position and who is asking that question.

it is loaded alright. the best way to address it without shooting ourselves is to talk about a positive quality but in a negative way that i know i am passionate but i also start acting like a taskmaster and get my team to work hard too. i smtimes expect everyone in the team to be as dedicated and that can be frustrating at times.

how do u confuse the dude? who is jealous and wants to give advice? (what was that line about?)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 pm

seven wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:

what do you tell them ?

it is loaded alright. the best way to address it without shooting ourselves is to talk about a positive quality but in a negative way that i know i am passionate but i also start acting like a taskmaster and get my team to work hard too. i smtimes expect everyone in the team to be as dedicated and that can be frustrating at times.

how do u confuse the dude? who is jealous and wants to give advice? (what was that line about?)

you must put in abt 4 yrs of intensive study before you can understand uppili talk

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Impedimenta wrote:strawberries and vanilla ice cream.

Autentic Nendiram chips and a large cup of tea.

Just came back from a friend's house after having heavy/authentic Keralite dinner for Vishu! Too much to eat!Smile Need some good tea now!

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:41 am

>>>>Mine is my inability to acknowledge my genius and my extreme good looks, not to mention my overwhelming modesty. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:52 am

Kris wrote:

>>>>Mine is my inability to acknowledge my genius and my extreme good looks, not to mention my overwhelming modesty. Smile

I sure can easily identify with that...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:22 am

Jackfruits.....all that which taste good is not good for tummy. Life sucks!!
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down