Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek

4 posters

Go down

what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek

[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_lcap23%[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_lcap23%[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_lcap8%[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_lcap15%[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_lcap8%[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Empty [poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 pm

i chose money. the poll is for 15 days with multiple votes and cancellation of votes allowed.

Back to top Go down

[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Empty Re: [poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek

Post by seven Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:46 pm

my weakness is love.

seven

Back to top Go down

[poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek Empty Re: [poll] what is your greatest weakness or what you essentially seek

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Hard to choose. All of the above have been a weakness at some point or another, but hard to pick the greatest one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm

seven wrote:my weakness is love.
so chweet na. you northindian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 pm

strawberries and ice cream. no jokes. i have been obsessing over it for a week or two now. one would think i am having a pregnancy craving or something.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 pm

All Indian sweets. All of them.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Sleep. 8 hrs of deep, uninterrupted sleep without the aid of medication is all that I seek at this point. I've had this problem for years and it's getting worse. My dad has it too. It's physiological, for sure. There's some lack of the chemicals in the brain that induce sleep. I'm struggling hard to beat it on my own. Unfortunately, the docs can't do much abt it except for prescribing some sleeping pills. I don't want to go that route.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 am

nenu wrote:Sleep. 8 hrs of deep, uninterrupted sleep without the aid of medication is all that I seek at this point. I've had this problem for years and it's getting worse. My dad has it too. It's physiological, for sure. There's some lack of the chemicals in the brain that induce sleep. I'm struggling hard to beat it on my own. Unfortunately, the docs can't do much abt it except for prescribing some sleeping pills. I don't want to go that route.
good you are not going the medication route. i would have thought that the number of hours of sleep is not important if you wake up feeling fresh.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
nenu wrote:Sleep. 8 hrs of deep, uninterrupted sleep without the aid of medication is all that I seek at this point. I've had this problem for years and it's getting worse. My dad has it too. It's physiological, for sure. There's some lack of the chemicals in the brain that induce sleep. I'm struggling hard to beat it on my own. Unfortunately, the docs can't do much abt it except for prescribing some sleeping pills. I don't want to go that route.
good you are not going the medication route. i would have thought that the number of hours of sleep is not important if you wake up feeling fresh.

couldn't be more right, bhaiya ! and sometimes, just one sleep cycle lasting to about 4+ hours gives keeps you fresh all day Sleep Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down