Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another thread on Narendra Modi

2 posters

Go down

Another thread on Narendra Modi Empty Another thread on Narendra Modi

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:43 pm

I have been wondering why JD(U) is opposed to NaMo as BJP's PM candidate. I thought they might be genuinely opposed to his poor "secular" credentials. Apparently, there are some BJP leaders who are also opposed to his nomination. These guys don't have leadership ambitions of their own. So, why are they opposed if BJP's internal memo indicates that under NaMo BJP will win 200 seats?

Yesterday, Shiv Sena is also putting pressure on BJP. They are saying that the PM candidate should be chosen by all NDA partners together and not by BJP alone. So, why is Shiv Sena opposed to NaMo? They can't criticize his "secularism".

So, why are all these guys opposed to NaMo?

I think the main reason is this - he is NOT corrupt and he WON'T allow corruption under his leadership. So, all these guys are wondering if they can make any money if he becomes the PM.

What do the experts think?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Another thread on Narendra Modi Empty Re: Another thread on Narendra Modi

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:58 pm

The other interesting issue is - NaMo's govt. wants death penalty for Maya Kodnani (she is a BJP member and an ex-minister in NaMo's govt.; was sentenced to life for her role in Godra riots). So, why is NaMo asking for death for her? Some are suggesting that his ambition to become the PM is behind this and that he is trying to get Muslim vote in the coming election.

Experts?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The other interesting issue is - NaMo's govt. wants death penalty for Maya Kodnani (she is a BJP member and an ex-minister in NaMo's govt.; was sentenced to life for her role in Godra riots). So, why is NaMo asking for death for her? Some are suggesting that his ambition to become the PM is behind this and that he is trying to get Muslim vote in the coming election.

Experts?
The government did everything possible to protect her. Including making the CD of cellphone records disappear. (BTW, making evidence disappear because it goes against you is... wait for it... corruption!) If Modi's government had its way, Kodnani would be minister and people like you would be claiming she was innocent.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I think the main reason is this - he is NOT corrupt and he WON'T allow corruption under his leadership.
rofl
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I think the main reason is this - he is NOT corrupt and he WON'T allow corruption under his leadership.
Another thread on Narendra Modi 3077217049

Are also the judge who extended Sanjay Dutt's holiday by 4 weeks?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down