Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM)

+8
ashdoc
doofus_maximus
southindian
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
goodcitizn
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
12 posters

Go down

looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) Empty looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 am

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) Empty Re: looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:27 am

hmm. The two guys must be muslim. amateurs, maybe.

Back to top Go down

looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) Empty Re: looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM)

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:35 am

Putin should now get a freer rein.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 am

nenu wrote:hmm. The two guys must be muslim. amateurs, maybe.

chechnyan terrorists, brothers. wonder what their beef is with us. i thought they only hated putin.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

chechnyan terrorists, brothers. wonder what their beef is with us. i thought they only hated putin.

I hope they get the other guy alive. More will be known, what their problem with US is and all. They probably acted on their own and not connected to any terrorist organisation. It's pretty small scale compared to the other past terrorist events.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Exactly. What is the connection between Chechnyan Islamic separatist cause and America?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 am

"Details about suspects
According to a source briefed on the investigation, the suspects involved in the Boston bombing are originally from the Russian Caucasus and had moved to Kazakhstan at a young age before coming to the United States several years ago.
Another source, from federal law enforcement, also told CNN that the man being sought has been in the United States for at least a couple of years.
The man identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older brother, had studied at Bunker Hill Community College and wanted to become a engineer, the source said. He then took a year off to train as a boxer.
The source told CNN's Deborah Feyerick that a posting on a social media site in his name included the comments: "I don't have a single American friend. I don't understand them."
The source added that it should not be assumed that either brother was radicalized because of their Chechen origins."

from cnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 am

Let me respond on behalf of the extremely secular scholarly SuChers: stop blaming the religion of these two brothers. They wouldn't have done this unless they were deprived of their basic rights. The govt. should look for logic and do the secular thing - create reservations for Chechens in Amrika. In addition, the majority in New England area should be punished for the predicament of Chechens and denied admission into Tufts, MIT and Harvard.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:19 am

guru garu ,
you forgot to mention how modi responsible for their. actions. jm would be upset otherwise.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 am

truthbetold wrote:guru garu ,
you forgot to mention how modi was responsible for their. actions. jm would be upset otherwise.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:39 am

Meanwhile, some motivated chaddi officers in India are blaming a minority for the bombing in Hyderabad's Dilshkhnager based on flimsy evidence. This kind of maligning a minority should be stopped. The government should now come with logical remedies - give free admissions for "the minority" into all IIT training colleges in Dilsukhnagar even if they didn't go to school until then. Their lack of education was the fault of the majority living in Dilsukhnagar and they will bring a new perspective to educational institutions. For forcing the minorities into indulging in terrorist activities, the majority in Dilsukhnagar should be asked to sweep the streets near Charminar and the old city. That will teach them a logical lesson.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/all-leads-point-to-im-in-dilsukhnagar-blasts-nia/article4631066.ece?homepage=true

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:.

I'm dissapointed. For once I hoped someone else other than the Chiefs (M's) get the insane tag. So what could the betting odds be, if there were a betting site to guess identities after such incidents.

So basically, nothing gets through humans, once one is born in their team.

Education, Green Card, Capitalism, Free Market, a Free Country. Nothing works.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:38 am

they've lived here for a decade apparently. they interviewed two uncles in MD both whom sound shocked. looks like these are internet-aided, self-radicalized terrorists.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:06 am

southindian wrote:

I'm dissapointed. For once I hoped someone else other than the Chiefs (M's) get the insane tag. So what could the betting odds be, if there were a betting site to guess identities after such incidents.

This actually must be an insult to the muslim terrorists. It's so small scale and so amateurish. Their izzat is at stake now.
I never suspected it to be the handiwork of muslim terrorists until now. I didn't want to underestimate them so much. I thought it must be the work of some crazy lunatic like the unabomber.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 am

nenu wrote:
southindian wrote:

This actually must be an insult to the muslim terrorists. It's so small scale and so amateurish. Their izzat is at stake now.
I never suspected it to be the handiwork of muslim terrorists until now. I didn't want to underestimate them so much. I thought it must be the work of some crazy lunatic like the unabomber.

don't be so blase. this could be a game changer. al qaeda types in the US could take inspiration from these nutters. if they can't inflict large scale damage, they might settle for a lot of little damage like this.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:20 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Exactly. What is the connection between Chechnyan Islamic separatist cause and America?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/ties-between-islamic-extremist-groups-and-chechnya-well-documented/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/ties-between-islamic-extremist-groups-and-chechnya-well-documented/

dollars to donuts these guys have no direct al qaeda connection and just got sucked in and self-radicalized.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

dollars to donuts these guys have no direct al qaeda connection and just got sucked in and self-radicalized.

Max, Is that Professori-speak or Law Enforcement speak? Smile

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Boston-suspects-webpage-hails-Islam-Chechen-independence/articleshow/19635892.cms
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 pm

southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Boston-suspects-webpage-hails-Islam-Chechen-independence/articleshow/19635892.cms

sounds like you. i bet you never wore khaki chaddis and marched with that silly wooden stick, but you are thoroughly inspired by them.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

sounds like you. i bet you never wore khaki chaddis and marched with that silly wooden stick, but you are thoroughly inspired by them.

Ok, so TOI is chaddi-speak? I

hope you are fine, but you don't sound well Max. Get well soon.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/ties-between-islamic-extremist-groups-and-chechnya-well-documented/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/ties-between-islamic-extremist-groups-and-chechnya-well-documented/[/quote[/url]]

Interesting. But never a big fan of Fox News though since their news tend to be quite self-serving.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:16 pm

to me it sounds like these brothers are dumb assholes. if their sympathies were with the chechen rebels whose main fight is with russia, what do they gain for themselves and for the larger chechen struggles by making americans their enemies? they have all the appearance of muddle headed dolts.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:53 pm

weird aunt:

http://www.necn.com/04/19/13/Tsarnaevs-aunt-He-started-praying-five-t/landing.html?blockID=838361&feedID=11106
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:24 pm

All because of one lunatic..

looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) NMkAKkE
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:24 pm

looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) GFguU9m
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:48 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) GFguU9m

surreal pic of a place i know well and pass by every day.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 pm

tamarlane---what a central asian islamic name.....

ancestor of babur , who ruled and fooled over india raping hindu women and building babri masjid over ram temple.....

in india tamarlane was called taimurlang and in the west---timur the lame

but to all he was scourge of allah , perpetrating horrors even babar would have found too much....

rashmun would have been proud of him.....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:14 pm

they have the mofo pinned down in a boat (ubiquitous in new england) in someone's backyard. he is alive and they want to take him alive. wow!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:27 pm

From FB:

looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) 529396_10152290699565752_1616066837_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:29 pm

I hope they catch him alive. Just in case he is part of a bigger group and they have other attacks planned.

These terrorists accomplished more with their running than with the bombs they planted. They brought an entire city to a halt.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm

captured alive! great news.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Idéfix wrote:I hope they catch him alive. Just in case he is part of a bigger group and they have other attacks planned.

These terrorists accomplished more with their running than with the bombs they planted. They brought an entire city to a halt.

That's sad but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry (kondani tavvi elukani pattanantavaraku parledu)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:captured alive! great news.

Good job Max. We are all very proud of you.

Well done. Good boy... Good boy...
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Well, what can I say..... Just imagining how super secular India handles a situation like this.......

I'm sure, some of our brilliant SuChscholars are unhappy that the civil liberties of Bostonians are trampled upon for a couple of days.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 am

one of my two wishes didnt turn out to be true---they werent pakistani.

boohoo..... Mad

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Assdoc, do you have any practice? Or you a nonproductive 'doc' like a few researchers on such?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Assdoc, do you have any practice? Or you a nonproductive 'doc' like a few researchers on such?

practice of what ?? kicking your ass ?? oh plenty Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Asswipe doc is a better name for you, goat molester

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Asswipe doc is a better name for you, goat molester

asskicker of gandu is a better name Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Asswipe doc, I gotta wash my car now so as much as I love for you to wipe my ass, I gotta go.try to work up some courage to kick that goat in your backyard so you can face Muslims in your street

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Asswipe doc, I gotta wash my car now so as much as I love for you to wipe my ass, I gotta go.try to work up some courage to kick that goat in your backyard so you can face Muslims in your street

also take a cool shower so that it cools your brain Cool

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:looks like ashdoc got his wish (EOM) GFguU9m

When did u move into that tall building? Was that gas station open? That one is more important for Bostonians than Mecca is for Muslims.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down