Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akbar the Great in Tamil Nadu: The Painter's Agony

Go down

Akbar the Great  in Tamil Nadu: The Painter's Agony Empty Akbar the Great in Tamil Nadu: The Painter's Agony

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Akbar the Great  in Tamil Nadu: The Painter's Agony Empty Re: Akbar the Great in Tamil Nadu: The Painter's Agony

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Akbar the Great  in Tamil Nadu: The Painter's Agony Empty Re: Akbar the Great in Tamil Nadu: The Painter's Agony

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Hats off to the Tamils for making Akbar and Birbal a part of their culture. Kudos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 pm

i watched 30 sec of the video. nothing there but some kids with bads instrumental music.,

Rashmun.

Dont waste my time.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:i watched 30 sec of the video. nothing there but some kids with bads instrumental music.,

Rashmun.

Dont waste my time.

that was just the prelude that you saw. The main show with the majestic dialogues is after the prelude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:43 pm

i dont have the time or patience to sit through that nonsense. cut the video until the real thing starts and post it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:i dont have the time or patience to sit through that nonsense. cut the video until the real thing starts and post it.

Your loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down