Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk

4 posters

Go down

Posted from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk Empty Posted from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 22, 2014 9:23 pm

I am posting from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk.

Tamil Nadu has again showed clearly in the parliament election that it does not want to be part of India. North Indian parties that contested alone did not get a single seat. The North Indian party that dragged on the tails of 2 Tamilnadu parties got 2 seats. Tamil people voted overwhemingly to the Tamil Nadu party to declare Tamil Nadu does not want to be part of India.

Foreign countries should take note and act accordingly.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Posted from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk Empty Re: Posted from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 22, 2014 9:29 pm

How is butcher Prabhakaran doing? Is the burning oil in hell too hot?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Posted from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk Empty Re: Posted from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Ah yes, Trollus. Nothing like posting under your trolling identity when your regular ID is getting lackluster attention.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I am posting from Indian occupied Tamil Nadu under great personal risk.

Tamil Nadu has again showed clearly in the parliament election that it does not want to be part of India. North Indian parties that contested alone did not get a single seat. The North Indian party that dragged on the tails of 2 Tamilnadu parties got 2 seats. Tamil people voted overwhemingly to the Tamil Nadu party to declare Tamil Nadu does not want to be part of India.

Foreign countries should take note and act accordingly.

You shameless KV...how did you allow Hindian to stamp on your US passport ? I bet you carry an O C I card...

I am posting this under GREATEST personal risk - after all LTTE and PIrabhakaran's killer agents are everywhere and follow no rules in killing.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down