Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted from Singapore airport. Ground situation in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu and reccommendations for forthcoming election

2 posters

Go down

Posted from Singapore airport. Ground situation in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu and reccommendations for forthcoming election Empty Posted from Singapore airport. Ground situation in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu and reccommendations for forthcoming election

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Flood has sucked into the financial situation of people of Tamil Nadu.
People are angry at both Indian and TN govs. I have and asked my friends to educate that it is the Indian gov looting of Tamil taxes that has crreated a situation that TN gov cannot provide the necessary flood prevention activities. People I talked to are receptive.

Vote for and Ask your relatives i India occupied Tamil Nadu to vote for AIADMK as long as it does not ally with BJP or Congress

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Posted from Singapore airport. Ground situation in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu and reccommendations for forthcoming election Empty Re: Posted from Singapore airport. Ground situation in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu and reccommendations for forthcoming election

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Vote for and Ask your relatives i India occupied Tamil Nadu to vote for AIADMK as long as it does not ally with BJP or Congress

You are to be commended for issuing such a recommendation RISKING YOUR LIFE.

P.S. BTW, dont you think CPI, CPM, Muslim League Forward Bloc are also pan-hindian parties and were opposed tooth and nail against your killing party - the LTTE of Killer Pirabhakaran.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down