Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

while we are on the topic of terrorism

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

while we are on the topic of terrorism Empty while we are on the topic of terrorism

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 pm

i think it is also appropriate to discuss this.

IMO american newspapers and other media have been complicit in not letting the public get a whiff of this. i'm thankful that the british media has more testicles.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

while we are on the topic of terrorism Empty Re: while we are on the topic of terrorism

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:02 pm

really disappointing that obama hasn't delivered on this promise.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

while we are on the topic of terrorism Empty Re: while we are on the topic of terrorism

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i think it is also appropriate to discuss this.

IMO american newspapers and other media have been complicit in not letting the public get a whiff of this. i'm thankful that the british media has more testicles.

Wait...the violent, mohammedan, Koranic inmates suddenly have turned to non-violence, Gandhi, and hinduism?

I think they must be on hunger strike bcz of the poor quality of steak supplied there.

Those who had left Gitmo have not established themselves as peaceniks.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i think it is also appropriate to discuss this.

Not really. WP reported it a while back and last week.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/04/15/letter-from-gitmo-a-detainee-writes-from-day-65-of-his-hunger-strike/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Oh yes! Those poor lefty loonies from Britain would love to make their island a Wahhabi paradise.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm

The hunger strike may have originally begun, according to reporting by the Post’s Peter Finn and Julie Tate, when some guards inspecting a cell “desecrated” a Koran while looking through it. It’s not clear what precisely may have happened, although the military says that Korans are only touched by special cultural advisers who are typically themselves Muslim.

The DK party has been desecrating Vedas, Ramayana and other Hindu scriptures for the past 65 years. They publicly burn these hindu scriptures often.

In 1971, they had a procession in Salem, TN in which they had large paintings of Rama having sex with Sita etc. They also had a big photograph of Kanchi Sankracharya with a garland of chappals around it.

The Hindus, especially the TN Brahmins did not go berserk and start engaging in violence.

The irony is that Karunanidhi confiscated most of the copies of the Tamil magazine Thuglak which contained the pictures of what DK did on that day with photographs of the pronographic paintings of GODs.

It is high time the Muslims come out of this self destructive Koran obsession.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Rishi wrote:The hunger strike may have originally begun, according to reporting by the Post’s Peter Finn and Julie Tate, when some guards inspecting a cell “desecrated” a Koran while looking through it. It’s not clear what precisely may have happened, although the military says that Korans are only touched by special cultural advisers who are typically themselves Muslim.

The DK party has been desecrating Vedas, Ramayana and other Hindu scriptures for the past 65 years. They publicly burn these hindu scriptures often.

The irony is that Karunanidhi confiscated most of the copies of the Tamil magazine Thuglak which contained the pictures of what DK did on that day with photographs of the pronographic paintings of GODs.

Or the hindus and Tambrahmis start eating Goat.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Or the hindus and Tambrahmis start eating Goat.

What kind of Gounder are You?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Oh yes! Those poor lefty loonies from Britain would love to make their island a Wahhabi paradise.

did you even read the article? the guy was cleared by the US govt a long time ago (by their own admission). they still won't let him go. why?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Rishi wrote:The hunger strike may have originally begun, according to reporting by the Post’s Peter Finn and Julie Tate, when some guards inspecting a cell “desecrated” a Koran while looking through it. It’s not clear what precisely may have happened, although the military says that Korans are only touched by special cultural advisers who are typically themselves Muslim.

In 1971, they had a procession in Salem, TN in which they had large paintings of Rama having sex with Sita etc. They also had a big photograph of Kanchi Sankracharya with a garland of chappals around it.

The Hindus, especially the TN Brahmins did not go berserk and start engaging in violence.

rishi -- i want to have what you are smoking. sounds like it might be a lot of fun.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

rishi -- i want to have what you are smoking. sounds like it might be a lot of fun.

What I narrated about the DK party and their procession in Salem happened.
It is a fact they have burned holy books like Ramayana.

So you have any quarrel with that?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

What I narrated about the DK party and their procession in Salem happened.
It is a fact they have burned holy books like Ramayana.

So you have any quarrel with that?

completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Oh yes! Those poor lefty loonies from Britain would love to make their island a Wahhabi paradise.

did you even read the article? the guy was cleared by the US govt a long time ago (by their own admission). they still won't let him go. why?

Yes, I read it. Sorry, I have hardly any sympathy for Arabs in Afghanistan during Taliban rule.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Yes, I read it. Sorry, I have hardly any sympathy for Arabs in Afghanistan during Taliban rule.

so the actual guilt or innocence of the individual is of no concern? just their ethnicity and where they were geographically is sufficient to throw them in the slammer forever? you should take a good long look in the mirror and maybe consider not calling me a bigot ever again.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

snoopy, are you saying all arabs, innocent or not, deserve to be in a room with that red blooded american, greg ball?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Just for his own protection. If released, the innocent Gitmoite will be killed by taliban or other Koranists.

It is nice of the US govt to take care of these innocent prisoners. Also, it is good that they are on hunger strike. Will help them live longer - and they should, bcz things will take a very long time to change in their mother countries.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote: Will help them live longer - and they should, bcz things will take a very long time to change in their mother countries.

shaker aamer the guy profiled in this article is british.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

snoopy, are you saying all arabs, innocent or not, deserve to be in a room with that red blooded american, greg ball?

No, Lucy. I am saying that an Arab who had every chance to live in the west, living under the Taliban regime merits scrutiny. Especially after 9/11.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote: Will help them live longer - and they should, bcz things will take a very long time to change in their mother countries.

shaker aamer the guy profiled in this article is british.

Does not matter. He is being protected from the Koranists in Britain... Those Koranists in Britain are even crazier.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

No, Lucy. I am saying that an Arab who had every chance to live in the west, living under the Taliban regime merits scrutiny. Especially after 9/11.

....even 6 years after he has been cleared for release? what are they scrutinizing now? his eating habits?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/20/british-resident-guantanamo

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

....even 6 years after he has been cleared for release? what are they scrutinizing now? his eating habits?

Sorry to say this..."friend"

This "Brit" has Right Passport but is of Wrong color.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:02 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

are you saying his religion is 'right' and nothing wrong about it? enna? sowkyama?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I am sure The Guardian would love nothing more than to prove the conspiracy theories about the duplicitous West. But maybe there is more we don't know. If all facts are as the Guardian says they are what is stopping his release given all this information is public.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

so the actual guilt or innocence of the individual is of no concern? just their ethnicity and where they were geographically is sufficient to throw them in the slammer forever? you should take a good long look in the mirror and maybe consider not calling me a bigot ever again.

When the Ayatollahs of Iran call a regime repressive, you are bound to raise an eyebrow at a British subject who chooses to live under that regime.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I am sure The Guardian would love nothing more than to prove the conspiracy theories about the duplicitous West. But maybe there is more we don't know. If all facts are as the Guardian says they are what is stopping his release given all this information is public.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

you are so damn misguided by the jingoistic rhetoric of idiots like greg ball.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:09 am

bw wrote:
bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

are you saying his religion is 'right' and nothing wrong about it? enna? sowkyama?

His religion is not right and that is what got him a special pass to even enter the much privileged gitmo palace. religion is the necessary condition and he (and everyone there) satifies it.

What we are talking here is beyond that - the exit pass - he failed the sufficient condition that he be a "real whitie".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down