Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you die today will you go to

+5
garam_kuta
confuzzled dude
bw
Seva Lamberdar
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
9 posters

Go down

If you die today will you go to  Empty If you die today will you go to

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Heaven or Hell ?

Saw a billboard with a picture of hawaiian beach for Heaven and a snow capped mountain as (Hell).

Made me think did someone come back with a digital pictures of heaven and hell ?

Why not go to "heaven" without dying ?

If one dies and goes to live Heaven or hell, is he being reborn ? Or is the bill board saying, if you die you might be reborn in Heaven (in hawaii) or in hell (snow land AKA Kansas?)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

If you die today will you go to  Empty Re: If you die today will you go to

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Spending the entire life in heaven could lead to boredom, so do the people think / say. I spent more than 3 yrs. nonstop in Honolulu / Hawaii (paradise of the Pacific) and realized that after a while even the heaven can be boring.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Spending the entire life in heaven could lead to boredom, so do the people think / say. I spent more than 3 yrs. nonstop in Honolulu / Hawaii (paradise of the Pacific) and realized that after a while even the heaven can be boring.

My view of Hawaii exactly. It is a great place for vacation.. but when you live there, you cannot even go anyplace for vacation - everything is 6 hrs flight.

I would rather live in Puerto Rico. Once can go to carribean, South America, mainland for vacation and Europe or Africa for longer vacation.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Heaven or Hell ?

Saw a billboard with a picture of hawaiian beach for Heaven and a snow capped mountain as (Hell).

Made me think did someone come back with a digital pictures of heaven and hell ?

If one dies and goes to live Heaven or hell, is he being reborn ? Or is the bill board saying, if you die you might be reborn in Heaven (in hawaii) or in hell (snow land AKA Kansas?)

are you TS?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:01 pm

bw wrote:

are you TS?

Please....I am nowhere near that high level. I am just beginning and "self" a long way from realization.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:

are you TS?

Please....I am nowhere near that high level. I am just beginning and "self" a long way from realization.

You're definitely not SaamiYaar, no reference of 72 virgins when discussing heaven.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
You're definitely not SaamiYaar, no reference of 72 virgins when discussing heaven.

Dude: when Heaven looks like Hawaii it will be impossible to find even a couple of virgins - forget about 72.

I think the cold snowy mountainous hell might be a much better deal.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Dude: when Heaven looks like Hawaii it will be impossible to find even a couple of virgins - forget about 72.

I think the cold snowy mountainous hell might be a much better deal.

hmm... so uncharacteristic saamiyaar .. not worried about the fugly 'angel' (sp?) there ? are you sure you ain't a frog face wussy iyer?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:30 am

bw wrote:

are you TS?

Yeah. All these koschens about going to heaven or hell...who is a good person...these are symptoms of a TS-esque existential crisis. Wonly solution for you, Upps Unkil: two-dollar hooch.

A few glugs later, those Muslims in your neighborhood will look like good people. And that hell of a town you call home will feel like heaven. And who knows, you may even summon up sufficient courage to step out after 8pm.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:52 am

U,

It may not be a great question to ponder about on a Monday morning..but, I do like existential questions!

Answer: Don't know.

As nice and peaceful as cemeteries are- as resting places..have been thinking about burial vs. cremation, as more relatives and friends are going for that option:) Why make loved ones go through that sentimental rekindling of memories and feeling the loss-void..as we do!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 am

i will definitely go to heaven. have to. I eat kale everyyyyyyyday.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:03 pm

I am not sure. I might want to visit both the places and decide. It is only 2 choices? We need more choices. I can't spend a full week in Hawaii or at a snowy place.

I think there will be only few people in Heaven and could be more of a suburb environment. I prefer city.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down