Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.P Govt to provide finanicial support to raise girl child

5 posters

Go down

A.P Govt to provide finanicial support to raise girl child Empty A.P Govt to provide finanicial support to raise girl child

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 02, 2013 2:27 pm

CM Kiran Kumar Reddy announced a new scheme called Banaguru Talli (Golden Girl) to make the old saying Laksmi Devi arrived a reality.

Up to Rs 1.55 lakh would be given to every girl child in the state to support her education and health in various phases till she attains the age of 21.

Rs. 2,500 immediately on the delivery of the girl child in addition to the delivery expenditure
Rs. 1,000 for immunization
Rs. 1,500 per year up to fifth year
Rs. 2,000 from 1st to 5th class,
Rs. 2,500 from 6th class to 8th class
Rs. 3,000 till 10th
Rs. 3,500 for Intermediate
Rs. 4,000 for graduation studies

Overall, the girl child would be paid Rs. 55,000 by the time she completes graduation,

Additionally, 1 lakh for self-employment after graduation.

His cabinet is upset that he didn't share it with them prior to making the announcement.
Chandra Babu is mad that Congress stole his idea.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

A.P Govt to provide finanicial support to raise girl child Empty Re: A.P Govt to provide finanicial support to raise girl child

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 02, 2013 2:41 pm

"Chandra Babu is mad that Congress stole his idea."

Yes, I heard that TDP had this plan. I think it is a good move. They should also give property rights to girls and 50% representation in elections. Just imagining women MLAs beating up on KCR, Manda Slapgate Jagannadham, etc.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

A.P Govt to provide finanicial support to raise girl child Empty Re: A.P Govt to provide finanicial support to raise girl child

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:"Chandra Babu is mad that Congress stole his idea."

Yes, I heard that TDP had this plan. I think it is a good move.

Lets hope NI states follow suit

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:" Just imagining women MLAs beating up on KCR, Manda Slapgate Jagannadham, etc.

Shocked

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu May 02, 2013 3:20 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Overall, the girl child would be paid Rs. 55,000 by the time she completes graduation,
One more thing should be added -- "If anybody causes her any harm before age 21, the person(s) responsible will be ----------------------"

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:47 pm

I thought Chadrababu's idea was already being implemented since his time as CM. I heard that an eligible girl child will have a lakh rupees deposited in her name at birth and the interest from that principal will be used for her immunization, education, etc. At the end of 18 or 21 years, the whole amount of the principal will be given to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Yes, I heard that TDP had this plan. I think it is a good move. They should also give property rights to girls and 50% representation in elections. Just imagining women MLAs beating up on KCR, Manda Slapgate Jagannadham, etc.

All girls who married after 1995 have EQUAL share in ancestral property per Central Hindu inheritance laws.

So.. my dear Suchinis...go divorce/annul your current marriage (if you married before 1995) and then remarry (old or new) again.

Don't know if that will make women who married before 1995 eligible.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 am

for EVERY girl regardless of her parents' bank balance?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 03, 2013 7:14 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:for EVERY girl regardless of her parents' bank balance?

Only to White ration card holders. I guess the thought process is female infanticide is prevalent in poor & low-middle class families.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

All girls who married after 1995 have EQUAL share in ancestral property per Central Hindu inheritance laws.

So.. my dear Suchinis...go divorce/annul your current marriage (if you married before 1995) and then remarry (old or new) again.

Don't know if that will make women who married before 1995 eligible.

Sounds like a lucrative deal; Alimony + ancestral property Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down