Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will raise an armed brigade: Ramdev threatens govt

3 posters

Go down

I will raise an armed brigade: Ramdev threatens govt Empty I will raise an armed brigade: Ramdev threatens govt

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Ramdev-threatens-govt-will-raise-armed-force/H1-Article1-707083.aspx

Cartoon Baba Ramdev continues with his clownish tactics.

Back to top Go down

I will raise an armed brigade: Ramdev threatens govt Empty Re: I will raise an armed brigade: Ramdev threatens govt

Post by Another Brick Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 am

stupid. plain stupid. he is doing himself and his cause a great harm.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

I will raise an armed brigade: Ramdev threatens govt Empty Re: I will raise an armed brigade: Ramdev threatens govt

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:44 am

Another Brick wrote:stupid. plain stupid. he is doing himself and his cause a great harm.

I like the part where he says he would like the men and women in his armed brigade to be willing to make 'the ultimate sacrifice'.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 am

Everything he has done since the lathi-charge looks as if he is determined to look more stupid than the government. At this point, he is leading in this competition to look stupid.

I am glad the Hindustan Times managed to distinguish "what the government did" from "how stupid the guy it did it to was." I wish you had the same discernment.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 am

from ahimsa to armed rebellion so fast? Shocked even light does not travel at this speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 am

Rashmun wrote:http://www.hindustantimes.com/Ramdev-threatens-govt-will-raise-armed-force/H1-Article1-707083.aspx

Cartoon Baba Ramdev continues with his clownish tactics.

An armed rebellion is the only way the system is going to change....

Ahimsa se na kuch hua hai...na kuch hoga! Ahimsa is pure crap.

Kudos to Baba Ramdev!!

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 am

i hope it is simply a posture. armed rebellion is certainly not the way to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down