Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Mothers' Day

3 posters

Go down

Happy Mothers' Day Empty Happy Mothers' Day

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Already Mothers' Day for you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Happy Mothers' Day Empty Re: Happy Mothers' Day

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

hmm.. no way this is gonna let you off the hook, boooooy.. answer the q in the other post. Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 11, 2013 9:44 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

hmm.. no way this is gonna let you off the hook, boooooy.. answer the q in the other post. Basketball

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, I know you were tormented as a child growing up with that frog face. Go get it fixed.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, I know you were tormented as a child growing up with that frog face. Go get it fixed.

like I said, it's pathetic that you fantasize over cyber handles; don't know me from adam and haven't a clue what i look like.. its all your hatred for iyers hurling all this anti-brahmin slur..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 11, 2013 10:16 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

like I said, it's pathetic that you fantasize over cyber handles; don't know me from adam and haven't a clue what i look like.. its all your hatred for iyers hurling all this anti-brahmin slur..

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, I do know you from Kermit. But looking at the faces of the two you, you could be related.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, I do know you from Kermit. But looking at the faces of the two you, you could be related.

ah.. total delusion due to hate and hyperthermia i notice.. good progress in my project for this w/e Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 11, 2013 10:23 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ah.. total delusion due to hate and hyperthermia i notice.. good progress in my project for this w/e Razz

Hate? Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, all I feel is pity for you for having been cursed with that frog face.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun May 12, 2013 10:22 am

mother's day "wishes" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Happy Mothers' Day Calvin-and-hobbes-mothers-day-card-700x536

snoopy, i watched the preview show of "star trek, into the darkness". body suits, uss enterprise, star fleet, time warps, explosions, pointy ears, shields, full throttle - it's been a long while since i heard all this. thanks for the reco - the kids certainly loved it. i should be a lot younger to enjoy it Sad

by the way, your guess about the villain is right.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 am

bw wrote:mother's day "wishes" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

[img][/img]

snoopy, i watched the preview show of "star trek, into the darkness". body suits, uss enterprise, star fleet, time warps, explosions, pointy ears, shields, full throttle - it's been a long while since i heard all this. thanks for the reco - the kids certainly loved it. i should be a lot younger to enjoy it Sad

by the way, your guess about the villain is right.

Clever kids. They know how to negotiate.

Oh yes. It was pretty obvious John Harrison is Khan. I am catching the opening show.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun May 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Oh yes. It was pretty obvious John Harrison is Khan. I am catching the opening show.

i didn't even know who "khan" was. i am not a dedicated trekkie - have watched only random episodes and none of the movies.

the new, cool sherlock holmes as a bad guy took some getting used to.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun May 12, 2013 8:17 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i didn't even know who "khan" was. i am not a dedicated trekkie - have watched only random episodes and none of the movies.

the new, cool sherlock holmes as a bad guy took some getting used to.

Yeah. He was on Letterman the other day. I thought they would enjoy seeing him, seeing how they like that show.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down