Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

captain's law

4 posters

Go down

captain's law  Empty captain's law

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed May 15, 2013 5:19 am

any SUCH discussion covering more than one pages is mandated to use any/all of the following buzz words. failing to do so will result in a) incarceration of all the members up to 3 months and/or 2) a fine upto $5,000.

fukular, sonia mata, wussy, garibi hatao, iyer, frog, ms umaaa!, vaaNi, northindian, akbar, arcot, nizam, hindian, goat, zoo, junnu, guntur, snoopy, laundry bill, NRA.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

captain's law  Empty Re: captain's law

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 am

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed May 15, 2013 7:30 am

Kudos Captaincaptain's law  459784477!

That is hilarious..I mean extremely helpful for those of us who miss the daily episodes of the SUCH serial. Like a soap opera digest update you seemed to have captured the essence of almost everything in 2 lines:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:any SUCH discussion covering more than one pages is mandated to use any/all of the following buzz words. failing to do so will result in a) incarceration of all the members up to 3 months and/or 2) a fine upto $5,000.

fukular, sonia mata, wussy, garibi hatao, iyer, frog, ms umaaa!, vaaNi, northindian, akbar, arcot, nizam, hindian, goat, zoo, junnu, guntur, snoopy, laundry bill, NRA.

lol!

and venkatraman subramanian and its variations, thayir sadam hussein etc., Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed May 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Haha, this should become part of forum policy. I like how you bolded northindian like it should be.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu May 16, 2013 2:22 am

Maria S wrote: I mean extremely helpful for those of us who miss the daily episodes of the SUCH serial. Like a soap opera digest update you seemed to have captured the essence of almost everything in 2 lines:)

haha, true maria. two lines are indeed enough to describe a typical day on SUCH.

Idefix wrote: I like how you bolded northindian like it should be.

more clarity to the law, the better. Smile
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down