Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson!

4 posters

Go down

Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson! Empty Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson!

Post by harharmahadev Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 am

Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson!

Baba Ramdev has decided to give himself a wedgie by tying one end of the langot across his hip, extending the cloth below his testicles and across his buttocks and tying the other end to a branch of a tall tree. He plans to jump off the tree, thereby causing his langot to crush his testicles and wedge into his buttocks. This would cause immense pain in his groin area. "My pain shall cause the government to change their evil ways of corruption and solve all problems plaguing India today," said Baba Ramdev. "The society needs heroes and role models. The society needs catalysts for change and I plan to bring about that change by giving myself a public self-wedgie." He said proudly.

"I will give myself a wedgie on a Banyan tree, since it's a religious thing."

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson! Empty Re: Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson!

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am

harharmahadev wrote:Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson!

Baba Ramdev has decided to give himself a wedgie by tying one end of the langot across his hip, extending the cloth below his testicles and across his buttocks and tying the other end to a branch of a tall tree. He plans to jump off the tree, thereby causing his langot to crush his testicles and wedge into his buttocks. This would cause immense pain in his groin area. "My pain shall cause the government to change their evil ways of corruption and solve all problems plaguing India today," said Baba Ramdev. "The society needs heroes and role models. The society needs catalysts for change and I plan to bring about that change by giving myself a public self-wedgie." He said proudly.

lol! lol! lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson! Empty Re: Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson!

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 pm

It's disgraceful that you are LOLing (that too three times over) without addressing bigger matters of two hapless testicles are being crushed due to government brutality and corruption in India. Your gloating and congratulatory LOLs have made me lose my faith in humanity altogether.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:It's disgraceful that you are LOLing (that too three times over) without addressing bigger matters of two hapless testicles are being crushed due to government brutality and corruption in India. Your gloating and congratulatory LOLs have made me lose my faith in humanity altogether.
If you could arrange for a bunch of lathi-wielding thugs on government payroll to beat up the crowd that gathers to watch Babaji's self-wedgie, I will be happy to talk about government corruption.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson! 31Ramdev2

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

harharmahadev wrote:Baba Ramdev gives self-wedgie to teach government lesson!

This should be published in The Onion.. Hilarious stuff.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down