Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma

2 posters

Go down

idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma Empty idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma

Post by pravalika nanda Wed May 29, 2013 9:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Tk22LWb9c

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma Empty Re: idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 pm

You should watch Dukudu, if you haven't already. I liked Brahmandam role, especially reality show & SMS mocking.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma Empty Can't laugh

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 30, 2013 6:46 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Tk22LWb9c

For those of you who don't speak Telugu, the setting is as follows: In clip A, Brahma and his boss are caked in mud (it's the boss's idea) and they are waiting for it to dry off while they brainstorm ideas for a movie which the boss wants to produce. So naturally there is a hero, and the hero wants to eat something and have coffee with it.
In clip B, Brahma is buried neck-deep in sand by his boss, and his boss lies on his side like Vishnu waiting for someone else to come by and bury him in the sand too, to improve their concentration skills. They're still exploring ideas for a movie. Here, the protagonist has lost his son and is soon searching for him in the city.

Anyway, once you know the context, you totally do not have to know any telugu to get the humor in this video; it's like such.

You know, all day yesterday, I was having fun at work and I was laughing all day and then I came back home and I was watching these comedy clips and laughing some more, but by around midnight I got scared cuz sometimes when you laugh a lot don't you get scared that karma's a bitch and it's gonna bite you in the ass and send something your way to make you unhappy? Do you guys think like that? Anyhow, I'm still scared and I've decided that I cannot laugh for the next 24h. Quiet and stern times ahead.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma Empty Re: idli, vada, dosa, coffee w/ brahma

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down