Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telugus creating problems in other states (strictly for thinkers) [at the request of TBT]

4 posters

Go down

Telugus creating problems in other states (strictly for thinkers) [at the request of TBT] Empty Telugus creating problems in other states (strictly for thinkers) [at the request of TBT]

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Earlier i had written:

TBT, what are your thoughts on telugus perpetually creating trouble in Chattisgarh and other places in India? How should they be tackled?

to which TBT requested me to start a new thread on this issue which i have now done. In the recent attack on Congress leaders (in which 27 people died and many more were injured) the masterminds (and also many if not most of the perpetrators) are held to be telugus. Likewise, in the 2010 attack in Chattisgarh in which 76 jawans lost their lives, the masterminds (and also many of the perpetrators) were again telugus. In Bengal, the leader of these people was a telugu. After he died his successor is a telugu. The overall (all India) leader of these people is a telugu. The top all India leadership of these people mostly comprises telugus. Ironically these people seem to be in bad shape in their home state but unfortunately they have now started creating chaos in other states. So the question really is how to tackle this problem of some telugus creating chaos in other states. In particular, should a soft approach be adopted towards these people; or should the approach be of 'zero tolerance'?

Back to top Go down

Telugus creating problems in other states (strictly for thinkers) [at the request of TBT] Empty Re: Telugus creating problems in other states (strictly for thinkers) [at the request of TBT]

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 pm

do you periodically get a pinworm infection that manifests itself as anti-telugu spewage?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Telugus creating problems in other states (strictly for thinkers) [at the request of TBT] Empty Re: Telugus creating problems in other states (strictly for thinkers) [at the request of TBT]

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:do you periodically get a pinworm infection that manifests itself as anti-telugu spewage?

my argument is based on facts. TBT, himself a telugu, recognizes this which is why he asked me to post my argument in a new thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:do you periodically get a pinworm infection that manifests itself as anti-telugu spewage?

my argument is based on facts. TBT, himself a telugu, recognizes this which is why he asked me to post my argument in a new thread.

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,
Start an independent thread to allow those interested to comment on that topic.

https://such.forumotion.com/t13370p50-jm-do-you-agree-with-this#103462

btw, those who have a poor understanding of what is happening in India these days need not participate in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:Earlier i had written:

TBT, what are your thoughts on telugus perpetually creating trouble in Chattisgarh and other places in India? How should they be tackled?

to which TBT requested me to start a new thread on this issue which i have now done. In the recent attack on Congress leaders (in which 27 people died and many more were injured) the masterminds (and also many if not most of the perpetrators) are held to be telugus. Likewise, in the 2010 attack in Chattisgarh in which 76 jawans lost their lives, the masterminds (and also many of the perpetrators) were again telugus. In Bengal, the leader of these people was a telugu. After he died his successor is a telugu. The overall (all India) leader of these people is a telugu. The top all India leadership of these people mostly comprises telugus. Ironically these people seem to be in bad shape in their home state but unfortunately they have now started creating chaos in other states. So the question really is how to tackle this problem of some telugus creating chaos in other states. In particular, should a soft approach be adopted towards these people; or should the approach be of 'zero tolerance'?

"Strictly for Thinkers?"

What have you thought about this issue Mr. Thoreau?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

"Strictly for Thinkers?"

What have you thought about this issue Mr. Thoreau?

looks like you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Ironically these people seem to be in bad shape in their home state but unfortunately they have now started creating chaos in other states. So the question really is how to tackle this problem of some telugus creating chaos in other states. In particular, should a soft approach be adopted towards these people; or should the approach be of 'zero tolerance'?

You yourself stated the response of Telugu people. Information on these politics is limited and restricted. So commenting on individuals whose names are not even known to us is unproductive.

Adivasis, girijan people of these areas have some genuine problems. By addressing those problems the govt can minimize the opportunity for trouble.
Govt will have to deal with law and order problem as required. However a balance between improvements and repression must be struck for long term resolution of the problem.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:06 pm

truthbetold wrote:

Ironically these people seem to be in bad shape in their home state but unfortunately they have now started creating chaos in other states. So the question really is how to tackle this problem of some telugus creating chaos in other states. In particular, should a soft approach be adopted towards these people; or should the approach be of 'zero tolerance'?

You yourself stated the response of Telugu people. Information on these politics is limited and restricted. So commenting on individuals whose names are not even known to us is unproductive.

Adivasis, girijan people of these areas have some genuine problems. By addressing those problems the govt can minimize the opportunity for trouble.
Govt will have to deal with law and order problem as required. However a balance between improvements and repression must be struck for long term resolution of the problem.

The all India leader of these people is Muppala Laxman Rao aka Ganapathi. The person who is believed to have masterminded the attack on Congress leaders in Chattisgarh a few days ago has been named as Katakam Sudarashan.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 30, 2013 9:26 pm

As I stated earlier these names mean nothing as they live outside democratic perimeter.
Govt. Should follow a balanced path to winover the masses in these regions.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:35 pm

That's impressive! That goes on to show that Telugus have good leadership qualities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 31, 2013 12:50 am

I hope you will allow "non-thinkers" like me also to participate.

Yours is a fair question. Telugus have been at the forefront of the leftist movement in India. What is not known to outsiders of AP is that Andhra has produced several socially conscious thinkers. One of my relatives (Rachakonda Viswanadha Sastry) was a revolutionary. I knew of professors in AP who became Naxalites. Their main motivation was to fight injustice done to adivasis. Coming back to your specific question, why are Telugus participating in Chattisgarh's movement - actually Telugus live in that area. I think Indo comes from that area as well. The govt. of AP has done a good job in controlling the Naxalites and when their movement subsided, many moved to other states. So, that explains why the leaders in other states are Telugus. Different states behave differently when it comes to protecting the rights of Adivasis. In my view, Adivasis should be allowed to run heir own affairs, have their own governing councils and use their own lands. There are regulations in place to ensure that these are taken care of. However, politicians from the mainstream are a bunch of bastards who don't care for their own or other cultures and traditions. I once met the "Chenchu" tribe's chief in AP. Their knowledge of natural herbs and medicinal plants is excellent. Nagarjuna (famous Buddhist) compiled some of Chenchu's medicinal plants and imported some Chenchu remedies into Buddhist medicine. I told the chief that I'll help compile the information into a book and give all the rights to his tribe. His answer was very interesting. He said, "why don't you preserve your own knowledge, tradition and culture"? Of course, he was right. The mainstream Hindus take everything for granted.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 1:35 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I hope you will allow "non-thinkers" like me also to participate.

Yours is a fair question. Telugus have been at the forefront of the leftist movement in India. What is not known to outsiders of AP is that Andhra has produced several socially conscious thinkers. One of my relatives (Rachakonda Viswanadha Sastry) was a revolutionary. I knew of professors in AP who became Naxalites. Their main motivation was to fight injustice done to adivasis. Coming back to your specific question, why are Telugus participating in Chattisgarh's movement - actually Telugus live in that area. I think Indo comes from that area as well. The govt. of AP has done a good job in controlling the Naxalites and when their movement subsided, many moved to other states. So, that explains why the leaders in other states are Telugus. Different states behave differently when it comes to protecting the rights of Adivasis. In my view, Adivasis should be allowed to run heir own affairs, have their own governing councils and use their own lands. There are regulations in place to ensure that these are taken care of. However, politicians from the mainstream are a bunch of bastards who don't care for their own or other cultures and traditions. I once met the "Chenchu" tribe's chief in AP. Their knowledge of natural herbs and medicinal plants is excellent. Nagarjuna (famous Buddhist) compiled some of Chenchu's medicinal plants and imported some Chenchu remedies into Buddhist medicine. I told the chief that I'll help compile the information into a book and give all the rights to his tribe. His answer was very interesting. He said, "why don't you preserve your own knowledge, tradition and culture"? Of course, he was right. The mainstream Hindus take everything for granted.

Thanks for your enlightening response. There can be little doubt about the fact that AP has produced great social reformers and socially conscious thinkers. In fact, i am a fan of the great telugu poet Vemana who wrote against oppression of the under priviliged. I am also impressed by the intense patriotism and nationalism exhibited by most telugus. On another note, the chief was wrong of course. He would have been better off letting you compile the medical knowledge of his tribe in a systematic way otherwise some of the knowledge could get lost after a few generations particularly if it has never been written down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down