Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working your way thru Law School?

+3
sambarvada
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
7 posters

Go down

Working your way thru Law School? Empty Working your way thru Law School?

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:53 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003440/Attorney-Reema-Bajaj-25-charged-prostitution-performing-50-sex-act-man.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Working your way thru Law School? Empty Re: Working your way thru Law School?

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm

this ho appears to have gotten a boobjob. check out the tits pushed up under her chin:

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/lawyer_charged_with_prostitution_says_she_gave_it_up_after_passing_bar_poli#

wonder how many desi hookers are in the US.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm

dont we have a lawyer on this website? I forget hooo

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:dont we have a lawyer on this website? I forget hooo
Who hooo?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:03 pm

===> Daily mail says it cannot accept comments due to legal reasons.

Will anyone who sues the newspaper for publishing what people think of this news item has a chance of winning ?

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 pm

With her good looks she could've gotten a boyfriend or worked at walmart or at care home or at saravanabavan instead taking this ridiculous path.

When one is young and has an ambition to become a lawyer they would try to follow the law and only after they become lawyers they turn into liers...but this one is a #$^#%^ to our society. Can't we afford our kids education?! Do education has to be this way...or do we really need education and for what?

I am curious about this case ending...

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Atleast in India in those days...despo girls used to have boyfriends/begged money without names/took part time jobs/sell some junks

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:dont we have a lawyer on this website? I forget hooo
Who hooo?

I guess it must be you!. If you are or any othe lawyer here or anyone can suggest a good legal website (US) where I can find good information on Statutory limitations/Punitive damages etc?

TIA

FH:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am

FluteHolder wrote: where I can find good information on Statutory limitations/Punitive damages etc?

TIA

Didn't Google get you your results?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 am

Too many links but if it can be endorsed by a pro it will be great.

Thanks

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

FluteHolder wrote:Too many links but if it can be endorsed by a pro it will be great.

Thanks

lawyers.com is a good site.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 am

Thanks.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:45 am

you stopped using FH Smile to signoff? are you ok?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 pm

You no longer writing about pretzels? Are you ok? Smile

is this enough? Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Did I ever tell you guys about my side business as a pimp during grad school? More on that later tonight. Going out for dinner now.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 am

Hellsangel wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003440/Attorney-Reema-Bajaj-25-charged-prostitution-performing-50-sex-act-man.html

Fees at the Northern Illinois University Law school should be less than $15K/year for Illinois residents. For a 3-yr program, it should cost less than what the Liar made in 6 months - I mean by way of lying, excluding laying.

OTOH, this may be part of Law curriculum. After all, they need to "convince" the judges and deal with the prosecutors to win their cases. Every small gesture helps.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:24 am

Earning my way through school as a pimp - Part 1

Summer in an American university can be quite boring. Especially if you are a desi PhD student with not a lot of money to travel, no relatives to visit, not enrolled in any summer classes and no internship... That is when I decided to drop in on some of the classes that were being offered on the campus during the summer. I'd look up classes that were held in large lecture halls, which meant that there were many students enrolled in the class, which meant that the professor wouldn't notice me as an un-enrolled student just dropping in to pass time. I attended quite a few enjoyable classes that way. The toughest part of it was keeping my mouth shut and not drawing any attention to myself in the classes. As most of you know, I am always ready for a verbal duel discussion.

Anyway, one really interesting class I attended was about applied psychology. It was about using psychological principles in every day life, including on the job, in family relationships, casual party situations, etc. There were a whole 2 hours of the course dedicated to surveys, designing surveys to really understand the psychological makeup of the survey respondent. The questions had to be devious or indirect or subtle so that the respondent feels comfortable to answer the question truthfully, without realizing that she/he is revealing some very personal information such as sexual orientation, for example. That is when I came up with a brilliant idea of designing a survey to zero in on potential candidates for dating. I just wanted to identify female students who were most ready to date a strange foreigner and would put out for him without too much resistance.

By the time the summer ended and the fall semester began, I had my survey ready. I plastered posters all over the college campus that were designed to intrigue female students into visiting my survey page online. And, I had designed the survey itself so that the only way for people to really respond to it was by giving their valid email address from my college. You see, my college had an online directory where you could look up the students if you knew their email address or full name. And this directory contained the photos of the students from their student ID cards! In fact, this directory even let students to change their profile photos. Most people who bothered to change the profile photos were people who wanted to put up an even better photo of themselves. Also, while I waited through the long summer for the fall semester to begin, I had time to do an additional enhancement to the survey. I came up with a weighted point system for every answer on the survey. So, when I got the survey response from the female students, there was a total score associated with it for each student.

So, in one genius stroke, I had survey responses from a bunch of female college students that gave me deep insights into their psychosexual make up, an email address, a photo to match and a bonus 'slut score'! But never did I dream that, a survey tool which was originally designed to land me dates, would turne into a recruitment tool for my side business as a pimp. In fact, it actually led me into this line of business.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

They must have been pretty daft too to participate in a non-anonymous survey.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 am

blabberwock wrote:They must have been pretty daft too to participate in a non-anonymous survey.

That was part of the genius trick - to make them mentally dissociate the giving up of the valid email address from the actual survey itself, by both time and space. The site where they entered their email address was totally separate from the site where they responded to the survey - in name, appearance, look and feel, language, etc.. Also, the actual survey link was sent to them a day or two after they submitted their email address. Also, also, they never got the actual survey link if their original email address was invalid. I am sure I missed a few candidates that way. But girls who were so careful would have been extra difficult to turn to the trade anyway. So...

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:25 am

SomeProfile wrote:So, in one genius stroke, I had survey responses from a bunch of female college students that gave me deep insights into their psychosexual make up, an email address, a photo to match and a bonus 'slut score'! But never did I dream that, a survey tool which was originally designed to land me dates, would turne into a recruitment tool for my side business as a pimp. In fact, it actually led me into this line of business.

Working your way thru Law School? 2410 Some Zuckerberg.

edit. explanation/link

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:49 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Earning my way through school as a pimp - Part 1

Continued here: https://such.forumotion.com/t1402-earning-my-way-through-school-as-a-pimp

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down