Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earning my way through school as a pimp

2 posters

Go down

Earning my way through school as a pimp Empty Earning my way through school as a pimp

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Started here: https://such.forumotion.com/t1354-working-your-way-thru-law-school

Continuing on a separate thread.

Part 1

Summer in an American university can be quite boring. Especially if you are a desi PhD student with not a lot of money to travel, no relatives to visit, not enrolled in any summer classes and no internship... That is when I decided to drop in on some of the classes that were being offered on the campus during the summer. I'd look up classes that were held in large lecture halls, which meant that there were many students enrolled in the class, which meant that the professor wouldn't notice me as an un-enrolled student just dropping in to pass time. I attended quite a few enjoyable classes that way. The toughest part of it was keeping my mouth shut and not drawing any attention to myself in the classes. As most of you know, I am always ready for a verbal duel discussion.

Anyway, one really interesting class I attended was about applied psychology. It was about using psychological principles in everyday life, including on the job, in family relationships, casual party situations, etc. There were a whole 2 hours of the course dedicated to surveys, designing surveys to really understand the psychological makeup of the survey respondent. The questions had to be devious or indirect or subtle so that the respondent feels comfortable to answer the question truthfully, without realizing that she/he is revealing some very personal information such as sexual orientation, for example. That is when I came up with a brilliant idea of designing a survey to zero in on potential candidates for dating. I just wanted to identify female students who were most ready to date a strange foreigner and would put out for him without too much resistance.

By the time the summer ended and the fall semester began, I had my survey ready. I plastered posters all over the college campus that were designed to intrigue female students into visiting my survey page online. And, I had designed the survey itself so that the only way for people to really respond to it was by giving their valid email address from my college. You see, my college had an online directory where you could look up the students if you knew their email address or full name. And this directory contained the photos of the students from their student ID cards! In fact, this directory even let students to change their profile photos. Most people who bothered to change the profile photos were people who wanted to put up an even better photo of themselves. Also, while I waited through the long summer for the fall semester to begin, I had time to do an additional enhancement to the survey. I came up with a weighted point system for every answer on the survey. So, when I got the survey response from the female students, there was a total score associated with it for each student.

So, in one genius stroke, I had survey responses from a bunch of female college students that gave me deep insights into their psychosexual make up, an email address, a photo to match and a bonus 'slut score'! But never did I dream that, a survey tool which was originally designed to land me dates, would turn into a recruitment tool for my side business as a pimp. In fact, it actually led me into this line of business.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Earning my way through school as a pimp Empty Re: Earning my way through school as a pimp

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Part 2

I made a list of survey respondents with the top 30 slut scores and then looked up their photos on the university's directory. I shortlisted girls who appeared to be in the 7.5 to 8.5 points range in terms of looks. I did not shortlist the really hot 9s and 10s cuz I figured they would need more effort and maintenance to seduce and keep. (In retrospect, this was a mistake.) I finally ended up with a list of 15 girls that I could call for a personal interview.

One by one, I emailed the shortlisted girls inviting them to an on-campus coffee shop under the pretext of understanding their survey responses in greater depth. I emailed them using my regular university ID. I had updated the university directory with a suitably intellectual looking photo of myself and included sufficient academic and personal interest details on their to make myself appear less threatening, and to lend authenticity to my survey and study. That way, if they looked me up before agreeing to meet me, they wouldn't feel the necessity to be too defensive and on-guard. That is also why I chose the on-campus coffee shop. I figured that there would be less resistance to meeting a fellow-student on campus.

As it turned out, some of the girls were suspicious about meeting one-on-one. To such girls, I gave the assurance that it was not a one-on-one meeting. There would two or three other girls, and it would be a group discussion type thing. Of course, when they turned up, I made up some excuse that the other two girls couldn't make it. Only one girl didn't accept my lame excuse and went away asking me to get in touch with her when the other girls were available for the group discussion. I didn't bother with her anymore. Someone as careful and anal as her wouldn't be an easy target.

All in all, of the 15 girls short-listed, I managed to secure a personal interview with 10. I thought that was a good success rate. Of the 10 girls I did meet, I truly, really wanted to hook up with three. There were three others that I wouldn't have rejected if they expressed a desire for me. There were two that were the complete opposite of a butterface - they had beautiful faces in the university directory photos, but they were quite fat in person. The 10th one... More about her later.

As it turned out, I was an utter failure in romantically hooking up with any of the 10 girls I interviewed. Four of them resisted my attempts to flirt and take the discussion beyond the survey and the study. They wanted it to be all business. I had gone well-prepared with additional questions to put up a good act of doing a real academic study. So, I didn't look like a total sleazy tool.

I had great conversations with the other five. My initial survey had given me a lot of insights and information about each of them that I could use to my advantage in keeping a great conversation going. Two of the remaining five refused to meet me for a second date to discuss 'non-study stuff'. Two others did meet me again, but things went nowhere for different reasons. One of those two, I really really liked. She was half-hippie, half-techie, all sexy. She was smart, sincere, kind. She was spiritual, vegetarian, energetic, eclectic. She seemed so pure, clean and uncorruptible. I felt like a dirty, shabby, guilty child in front of her. Yet, my heart sang, my head buzzed, my eyes shone when I was with her. She was one of the three that really wanted to hook up with. Hell, with this one, I wanted to go beyond just hook up. I wanted to get hooked, get entrapped, be bound, be married, have kids together. But she was simply too far beyond my league in every way. I never worked up the courage to tell her how I felt about her, although I did tell her that my whole survey/study was bogus. She said that she already knew my study was bogus the moment she first laid eyes on me. We are still friends. She's still beyond me.

It was the 10th one who was the most intriguing, who went on to become the catalyst for my side business as a pimp. More about her later.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Earning my way through school as a pimp Empty Re: Earning my way through school as a pimp

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 pm

SP,

You had said that you had tricked them into revealing their email address by some genius trick, mental disassociation of time and space, etc. while they were in fact, under the assumption that the survey is anonymous.

Later, you emailed them inviting them to discuss their survey in detail?

All very confusing. Please clarify.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:50 pm

blabberwock wrote:SP,
You had said that you had tricked them into revealing their email address by some genius trick, mental disassociation of time and space, etc. while they were in fact, under the assumption that the survey is anonymous.

Later, you emailed them inviting them to discuss their survey in detail?

All very confusing. Please clarify.

1. I never explicitly mentioned anywhere in the survey that it was anonymous. All I did was not ask any personally identifiable information in the survey itself so that they would answer the survey questions with relative honesty. The email address was gleaned by an entirely different website a couple of days or so in advance, where the participants had signed up to receive a survey.

2. Some of the girls were, in fact, surprised that the survey was not anonymous. I just told them, "Oh, I am sorry you thought it was anonymous.You might recall that we actually asked for your email address when you first agreed to be surveyed. If you are not comfortable with the survey not being anonymous, you don't have to participate in the study. But I do assure you that if the results of the survey are published, your identity will never be revealed." And before they could respond to say if they were comfortable or not, I went to give a spiel about the subject of the survey and how it would help young college women be more successful academically and socially by learning from successful role models like themselves. By the time I was finished with this spiel, ALL of them forgot that there was any issue with the survey not being anonymous.

Hope this explains.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

Hope this explains.

Not quite - I find it quite unbelievable that there were so many gullible girls around who, on finding out that the survey wasn't anonymous after all, were merely "surprised" and decided to entertain you further.

Never mind me. Do proceed with the rest of the tale though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 am

Kadavulae! Kalangathalae Edhu Enna Koduma da saami....Indha Kanravi Yellathayum yaru padikka Solli kettanga?? Yellamae Un Seyal...

Aniyathkku polambambara Madhri Aayiduchu...

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down