Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this SI brahmin was horny

3 posters

Go down

this SI brahmin was horny Empty this SI brahmin was horny

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

this southindian brahmin pradeep bhaskaran in UK was horny. it appears that he was also into sniffing panties..

http://www.ukmalayalee.com/news_process.php?newsid=2393&newscat=latestnews

LONDON May 28: An Indian student of engineering who climbed into a bed where a young woman was sleeping next to her boyfriend and indecently assaulted her, has been jailed in Britain for three years.

Pradeep Baskaran, 23, who completed MS in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and Management from the Loughborough University, woke the woman when he climbed into her bed and was then chased out of her house on the night of December 5 last year.

Baskaran, who dropped his passport in the house while being chased away, is likely to be deported to India after completing the jail term. He was found guilty earlier this week of sexual assault,but cleared of attempted rape. The unusual nature of the case was highlighted during his sentencing in the Crown Court on Thursday, according to reports from Leicester.

Judge Ebraham Mooncey said: "This case has very unusual features. It is difficult to envisage what you hoped would happen,and difficult to see what you had in mind."

"I dont know if you thought the victim and her boyfriend would have been so drunk they wouldnt know what was happening. There was skin-to-skin contact and you were pushing against her, and that's what woke her up.

"It is fortunate she woke up at that point and chased you out. You had walked into someones home and went upstairs and found the room in which this woman was sleeping and proceeded to do what you did."

"No-one is suggesting you had broken in (the door was unlocked), but you werent invited there and had no business being in the house. Your account that you wanted some water, because you were dehydrated (while walking home the worse for drink) was fanciful, bizarre and certainly untrue. The jury rejected your account. What you did was outrageous."

A piece of chewing gum with Baskaran's DNA was found beside the alleged victim's bed. A pair of the woman's knickers allegedly taken from her bedroom as he fled were recovered from Baskaran's home. Another pair were found in an alley near the house by her boyfriend.

The 21-year-old alleged victim said she woke up to feel the stranger lying near her in an aroused state.

"I sat up and started yelling," the woman told Leicester Crown Court. "He fell off the bed. I was hitting my boyfriend, yelling to wake him.

"The man on the floor was fumbling around with his trousers."

She said she chased the man downstairs and out of the house, and her boyfriend pursued him outside.

Pradeep Baskaran (23) denies attempting to rape the student in a house in Loughborough on the night of December 5 last year. He also denies an alternative count of sexual assault.

Baskaran, of Station Road, Loughborough, elected not to give evidence in court.

In his police interview, he had said he was the worse for drink that night and, while on his way home, became dehydrated.

He said he saw a light on at the alleged victim's home – although the prosecution case is that the house was in darkness.

Baskaran told officers he found the door of the house was unlocked and, as he was desperately thirsty, he went inside.

He claimed he then went upstairs to ask the occupant if it was all right for him to have a drink of water.

He said he went into a bedroom and gently shook someone in bed by their shoulder to try to wake them.

The person started screaming and he panicked and ran from the building.

As he left he dropped his passport, found by the alleged victim and her boyfriend.

Baskaran returned to the house 10 minutes later. He was arrested, but the student and her partner then told the police they did not think he matched the description of the intruder – although they only had a fleeting glimpse of him.

However, a piece of chewing gum with Baskaran's DNA on was found beside the alleged victim's bed.

A pair of the woman's knickers allegedly taken from her bedroom as he fled were recovered from Baskaran's home. Another pair were found in an alley near the house by her boyfriend.

Jonathan Straw, defending, said: "It's a bizarre case. The prosecution say he was trying to rape her while she was in bed with her boyfriend, who, let's face it, isn't a small bloke."

Mr Straw said the alleged victim might have been confused about being sexually assaulted when she woke up to find a stranger in her bedroom.

The jury is due to retire to consider its verdicts today after Judge Ebraham Mooncey has summed up the evidence in the case.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

this SI brahmin was horny Empty Re: this SI brahmin was horny

Post by sambarvada Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 pm

"He claimed he then went upstairs to ask the occupant if it was all right for him to have a drink of water. "

===> That is the usual trick.

Only in India is the tradition where strangers knock on your door and ask for water.

BTW Bhaskaran need not be a Brahmin.

Malayalee Hindus regardless of caste have sanskritized names. You find Bhaskaran, Padmanabhan, Balakrishnan among Nambbodirris, Nairs, Ezhavas, Pillais so on.

He may well be a Brahmin. They have their needs too.

BTW I heard that many Indian parents would rather prefer to hear the news of their son's death abroad than stuff like this.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 pm

consider the title edited to SI, possible Brahmin horny then.

BTW, whats your opinion of the ABCD hooker in the other thread? I heard her parents are physicians.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:consider the title edited to SI, possible Brahmin horny then.

BTW, whats your opinion of the ABCD hooker in the other thread? I heard her parents are physicians.

===> I think she is prostituting herself to punish her parents.

Dr. Maria, the psychiatrist can throw some light on this.

The Punjabi parents might have prevented her from dating a black guy. Or they told her that they will not support her if she did not go to medical school.

Or she might have been dumped by many men who dated in college. So she set upon this self-destructive path.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:13 pm

you mean you cant conceive of women fucking for money coz they enjoy such sex? what do you think of women that participate in group sex?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:you mean you cant conceive of women fucking for money coz they enjoy such sex? what do you think of women that participate in group sex?

===> If sex for enjoyment was what she wanted, she would have joined some sex clubs.

Why would she prostitute herself in such a degrading manner?

Obviously she is angry at someone in her life and wants to seek punishment in her own way.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 pm

some women get turned on by anonymous sex for cash. I learnt this by reading nancy friday's "my secret garden". you should wank read it too.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I learnt this by reading nancy friday's "my secret garden".

was the female lead a CEO?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
The 21-year-old alleged victim said she woke up to feel the stranger lying near her in an aroused state.

LMAO

"I sat up and started yelling," the woman told Leicester Crown Court. "He fell off the bed."

LMAOOO X 10

A pair of the woman's knickers allegedly taken from her bedroom as he fled were recovered from Baskaran's home.

LMAOOOO. if you can't rape her, at least steal her knickers.

Jonathan Straw, defending, said: "It's a bizarre case. The
prosecution say he was trying to rape her while she was in bed with her
boyfriend, who, let's face it, isn't a small bloke."

LMAOOOO X 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:36 am

Another Brick wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I learnt this by reading nancy friday's "my secret garden".

was the female lead a CEO?

it's a collection of real female fantasies. I cant tell if one of them was a CEO as all the pages seem to stick to each other and can no longer be pried open.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down