Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On tipping

+21
confuzzled dude
Petrichor
nevada
Captain Bhankas
SomeProfile
bw
Jeremiah Mburuburu
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
goodcitizn
southindian
truthbetold
gone
Kris
Nila
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
Rishi
churi.
garam_kuta
pravalika nanda
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

On tipping - Page 3 Empty Re: On tipping

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 pm

I began learning driving from my dad when I was about 18... lots of back and forth screamings later, in which dad got philosophical how stubborn I was just like my mom, the effort stopped after 5th or 6th training session. In that time I had learned to drive on empty roads of the village. The whole project was dropped, as I seriously feared he would get a heart attack one day while trying to teach me driving.

Then BFF found a lady driving-teacher, who used to bring her own car with her own set of brakes in the passenger seat. BFF and I had the same challenge. We could drive well on empty roads, but not in our small town's busy areas, where there was really no traffic sense.

When I began the learning, I didn't tell her I knew how to drive. I let her teach me from complete basic. She too was happy how I could pick up so fast. Anyhoos, at the end of the 10-lessons course, she let mom come in to see how well her daughter had learnt to drive, that's when my mom busted it saying, 'Vidya always knew how to drive, she just needed the confidence to go on main roads'. She was crestfallen, and complained why I never told her so. I simply said I didn't want to interfere in her complete style of teaching, and there was no harm in relearning the basics at that beginner stage.

But my real confidence came when, I would go with our two drivers (they had shifts) to drop my mom to her work, and would practice driving with them. One driver would take me to a basketball court, and make me turn back and forth on sharp corners for like an hour or two at a time, before we could pick mom again to bring her back home. The other would take me on real empty roads and/or highways and tell me to speed up bindaas. I would be like, you crazy. He would be like, no no, go on, you need to know how to control a car in all of its forms, and only that will take your fear away. Both had immense patience.

Coming here, K taught me how to drive american way. He would yell sometimes when I didn't do something right. Not yell at me, but yell as in a first natural reaction. Like if there was a green left arrow, and I would still stop for oncoming traffic. But he would yell the most at parallel parkings (out of nervousness that I will fail), coz I was simply too bad in it in first attempts, but always got it perfect in second attempt.

The tests in NY those days used to be in real road conditions. Dunno how it is now. While K was nervous I would fail the test, and it was very crucial for both of us that I passed, my real clue came from an 18 year old girl who used to drive me to college some days, she was a family-friend of K's aunt and went to the same college. She simply said - driving tests are easy. You just have to drive like you care for other people's lives. Another friend who had failed 2 times told me another simple thing. Drive slow. There is absolutely no harm in driving slow. I drove so much at the exact speed on the driving test that the tester had to ask me to speed up a little, lol.

The cutest thing was when K took me to the driving test, he went all the 35 minutes way lecturing me again n again. But when we reached there, he goes, 'chal prayer bolte hain koi si'. When I went there, they said I can't take the test w/o my glasses coz I had written in my permit that I wear glasses. So the first tester cop got out in frustration (good thing coz K had seen her failing two other applicants before and after me). Someone else took my eye test, and yet another came in for my driving test. Newly married, as I was getting into the car, I turned to K for a kiss on the lips as he wished me luck. I was just used to doing that. He was like - "chal chal baith, all the best". They all saw this, was pretty embarrassing for me, lol.

I passed the test in first attempt. And ya, I still didn't get parallel parking right the first time in that test. But she was generous enough to ask me if I wanna try again, and the second attempt was perfect. NO ONE I know has ever heard of any cop giving a second chance in the history of NY. I had also made many many other grave errors. I still passed! K's cousin concluded that the cop was a lesbian, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:26 pm

ooh this IS the tipping thread #-o

once a restaurant manager followed us to the parking lot asking why didn't we tip. DH is a generous tipper and we were celebrating a special day in our fav restaurant. unfortunately the experience that day was exceptionally bad and we had decided to not order dessert and did not give a tip.

when we told the guy what had happened, he asked us to wait 5 min and ran back to the restaurant. came back with 2 icecreams and a signed gift voucher for dinner next time Wink

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 am

seven wrote:ooh this IS the tipping thread #-o

once a restaurant manager followed us to the parking lot asking why didn't we tip. DH is a generous tipper and we were celebrating a special day in our fav restaurant. unfortunately the experience that day was exceptionally bad and we had decided to not order dessert and did not give a tip.

when we told the guy what had happened, he asked us to wait 5 min and ran back to the restaurant. came back with 2 icecreams and a signed gift voucher for dinner next time Wink

Now that is a great idea.... from now on dont give tips anywhere.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 am

This thread should be renamed "The couch" thread. So many confessions, disclosures, deep reflections etc happening here.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:ooh this IS the tipping thread #-o

Now that is a great idea.... from now on dont give tips anywhere.
oh but it wasn't the idea. it's like HP and sorcerer's stone. if you own it with an intent of using it, it will not work!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 am

churi. wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Oh wow Nila. I usually refrain from commenting on people's marriages. If you guys are still together, there must be a good reason and I will respect that. You also said once that you love him, so that trumps it all. Having said that, if you manage to mini-torture him every once in a while, or if you are planning to do so in the coming decades, you have me silently cheering out here.

I can understand Nilamma's husband. He was magnanimous to teach her driving and that too in his car - which is naturally more valuable for men than wives. And, it is natural that he yelled bcz California is so much traffic you know and she get into accident and kill someone and even kill the car.

Nilamma should have thanked him and ever grateful. It is NOT - repeat NOT easy to teach women driving. If you have any doubt just ask P711 or Bittu.

I don't understand why woman have to get married, and only then learn how to drive, then too - their husbands teach them. I found that to be the case with all the women I know from India, and I don't get it. It's as if single women don't drive cars there.

i did not drive in india and learned driving only after coming to the US. an indian woman taught me how to drive. uppili is just being his usual know it all self. there are plenty of women who drive in india who were taught by their fathers or driving school instructors.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:01 am

k, this thread is a bit confusing. i usually am a very generous tipper. if i get a haircut for 45, i tip 20. 

At restaurants, i am worse:-) even if the waiter is bad. which brings to my question. should one tip even if the waiter forgot your drink orders and messed up the food order, twice? just checking....

i do because i feel guilty but my friend pointed out once that the particular waiter did not deserve it.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:28 am

Impedimenta wrote:k, this thread is a bit confusing. i usually am a very generous tipper. if i get a haircut for 45, i tip 20. 

At restaurants, i am worse:-) even if the waiter is bad. which brings to my question. should one tip even if the waiter forgot your drink orders and messed up the food order, twice? just checking....

i do because i feel guilty but my friend pointed out once that the particular waiter did not deserve it.

Impy: That's going overboard. A generous tip would be $10. Just saying ...

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:46 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
churi. wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Oh wow Nila. I usually refrain from commenting on people's marriages. If you guys are still together, there must be a good reason and I will respect that. You also said once that you love him, so that trumps it all. Having said that, if you manage to mini-torture him every once in a while, or if you are planning to do so in the coming decades, you have me silently cheering out here.

I can understand Nilamma's husband. He was magnanimous to teach her driving and that too in his car - which is naturally more valuable for men than wives. And, it is natural that he yelled bcz California is so much traffic you know and she get into accident and kill someone and even kill the car.

Nilamma should have thanked him and ever grateful. It is NOT - repeat NOT easy to teach women driving. If you have any doubt just ask P711 or Bittu.

I don't understand why woman have to get married, and only then learn how to drive, then too - their husbands teach them. I found that to be the case with all the women I know from India, and I don't get it. It's as if single women don't drive cars there.

i did not drive in india and learned driving only after coming to the US. an indian woman taught me how to drive. uppili is just being his usual know it all self. there are plenty of women who drive in india who were taught by their fathers or driving school instructors.

many women who grew up in car-owning families in india may not have learnt to drive when they lived in india because their families employed a professional driver who drove the women around, but not necessarily the men.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:many women who grew up in car-owning families in india may not have learnt to drive when they lived in india because their families employed a professional driver who drove the women around, but not necessarily the men.

that maybe so, but the indian woman who taught me driving in the US, a fellow graduate student, had driven a lot in india, on the streets of bombay.  i did get a lot of flak from the boyz for learning driving from a woman, and that too of all people, an indian woman!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 am

Impedimenta wrote:... i usually am a very generous tipper ...i do am because i feel guilty...

what do you feel guilty about?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:13 am

I was taught driving by Mr. Reddy in College Park, MD. rented a used car for 1 day and mr Reddy sat next to me reading a book and said " drive" drobe in the parking lot for 15 min and he said...ok go on the road  and I was like WTF. He said " I am sure you are as much worried about your life as I am...so I know you will be ok".  Tha tis it was on the belt way after 1 hour with 6 guys in that big used dodge Dart.  next day I got license doing reverse, 3-point turn, parking etc..

Followed the same method with all my family members.. and they all turned out ok, and made them highway worthy the first weekend forcing them to drive 500 miles. At week 2 they got fed up with driving and never became car crazy.

uppili's name can be found in the limca book of world records on page 345, guys. 

uppili saar! please let us know how you secured that aircraft driver's license by flying solo just for 10 mins. all ears.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:14 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:many women who grew up in car-owning families in india may not have learnt to drive when they lived in india because their families employed a professional driver who drove the women around, but not necessarily the men.

that maybe so, but the indian woman who taught me driving in the US, a fellow graduate student, had driven a lot in india, on the streets of bombay.  i did get a lot of flak from the boyz for learning driving from a woman, and that too of all people, an indian woman!

i did get a lot of flak from the boyz for learning driving from a woman, and that too of all people, an indian woman!

haha. "The Wife" (aka "the indian woman") learnt driving from me in my semi-sporty, european-made, manual-transmission car. i was not a harsh teacher. i got annoyed only when i found her using manoeuvers which professional drivers often do in india, but are unsuitable or unsafe here.

Last edited by Jeremiah Mburuburu on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:18 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:k, this thread is a bit confusing. i usually am a very generous tipper. if i get a haircut for 45, i tip 20. 

not really. I was always a generous tipper, especially when the service i receive is exceptional. I do have a reason why i seem to go overboard with my tipping, especially with hairdressers. I am working with these kids getting out of foster care and we help them find part time work while they try and get an education. One girl, who i have a soft corner for, works part time for a hair dresser. She is pretty passionate about what she does and tells me that it makes her happy to see people get a self esteem boost from a good haircut. i got my hair done with her once. at that time, i saw several people leave without even tipping her!! or just giving her a dollar or two. i was sorta shocked but then realized that the demographic profile suggested low income people. then it hit me! for some reason, i took it upon myself to tip more as a means of compensating for what others don't do or cannot afford to do:-) silly, i know but hey, i slept much better after that.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:18 am

she taught me on a stick shift too as a result of which my first two cars in the US were stick shifts.  with the last purchase i caved and bought a manual. getting old.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:20 am

undefined wrote: 
haha. "The Wife" (aka "the indian woman") learnt driving from me in my semi-sporty, european-made, manual-transmission car. i was not a harsh teacher. i got annoyed only when i found her using manouevers which professional drivers often do in india, but are unsuitable or unsafe here.
Achachan is so cute when he brags about what has been.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 am

Hellsangel wrote:
undefined wrote: 
haha. "The Wife" (aka "the indian woman") learnt driving from me in my semi-sporty, european-made, manual-transmission car. i was not a harsh teacher. i got annoyed only when i found her using manouevers which professional drivers often do in india, but are unsuitable or unsafe here.

Achachan is so cute when he brags about what has been.

all far more relevant to learning/teaching driving than The Dyke's expression of a maternal longing to be Mother or AunTtie to "the girls" (hahaha!)

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 am

undefined wrote:

all far more relevant to learning/teaching driving than The Dyke's expression of a maternal longing to be Mother or AunTtie to "the girls" (hahaha!)
Poor Achachan, all worked up now. Fibbing here from his imagination and talking about "the wife". And then all #angry and #upset when it is pointed out.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:39 am

Impedimenta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

not really. I was always a generous tipper, especially when the service i receive is exceptional. I do have a reason why i seem to go overboard with my tipping, especially with hairdressers. I am working with these kids getting out of foster care and we help them find part time work while they try and get an education. One girl, who i have a soft corner for, works part time for a hair dresser. She is pretty passionate about what she does and tells me that it makes her happy to see people get a self esteem boost from a good haircut. i got my hair done with her once. at that time, i saw several people leave without even tipping her!! or just giving her a dollar or two. i was sorta shocked but then realized that the demographic profile suggested low income people. then it hit me! for some reason, i took it upon myself to tip more as a means of compensating for what others don't do or cannot afford to do:-) silly, i know but hey, i slept much better after that.

Nice gesture. Let your generosity gush forth unimpedimented!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:46 am

Impedimenta wrote:k, this thread is a bit confusing. i usually am a very generous tipper. if i get a haircut for 45, i tip 20

Wow! $20 tip is too generous.

Would you tip Rs 1000 for a Rs 2500 haircut service in India as well. There are a lot of needy and hardworking women in India too.

Last edited by southindian on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 am

Impedimenta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

not really. I was always a generous tipper, especially when the service i receive is exceptional. I do have a reason why i seem to go overboard with my tipping, especially with hairdressers. I am working with these kids getting out of foster care and we help them find part time work while they try and get an education. One girl, who i have a soft corner for, works part time for a hair dresser. She is pretty passionate about what she does and tells me that it makes her happy to see people get a self esteem boost from a good haircut. i got my hair done with her once. at that time, i saw several people leave without even tipping her!! or just giving her a dollar or two. i was sorta shocked but then realized that the demographic profile suggested low income people. then it hit me! for some reason, i took it upon myself to tip more as a means of compensating for what others don't do or cannot afford to do:-) silly, i know but hey, i slept much better after that

that's very noble of you, impy. not many people think of the less privileged ones.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:50 am

Hellsangel wrote:
undefined wrote:

Poor Achachan, all worked up now. Fibbing here from his imagination and talking about "the wife". And then all #angry and #upset when it is pointed out.

"the wife" are the words your master uses when he aspires to be politically correct, because he's learnt somewhere that "my wife" may imply a belief that he owns the human being he married. hahaha again @"maternal longing to be auntTie to The Girls." did your breasts ache with longing? do you also long to be Unkal to the new puppy?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:55 am

undefined wrote: 

"the wife" are the words your master uses when he aspires to be politically correct, because he's learnt somewhere that "my wife" may imply a belief that he owns the human being he married. hahaha again @"maternal longing to be auntTie to The Girls." did your breasts ache with longing? do you also long to be Unkal to the new puppy?

Poor Achachan living on tax payer expense in a University town of not insignificant size. All wound up now. Lying about the past. Lying about the present. And no future. Living in a demented world of your own imagination. You never talk about the son. Is that because he hates you for the deadbeat dad you are, driving his mom into foreclosure since she raised "the kids" all by herself? And so much obsession with male breasts. Maybe that explains why "the wife" left you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:08 am

Hellsangel wrote:
undefined wrote: 

Poor Achachan living on tax payer expense in a University town of not insignificant size. All wound up now. Lying about the past. Lying about the present. And no future. Living in a demented world of your own imagination. You never talk about the son. Is that because he hates you for the deadbeat dad you are, driving his mom into foreclosure since she raised "the kids" all by herself? And so much obsession with male breasts. Maybe that explains why "the wife" left you.

let me try this: LOLlolLOLlolLOL @The Dyke's breasts aching with longing to be auntTie to "the girls," and unkal to the new puppy. LOL!

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:23 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

let me try this: LOLlolLOLlolLOL @The Dyke's breasts aching with longing to be auntTie to "the girls," and unkal to the new puppy. LOL!
Poor Achachan, getting all deranged with anger now.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

hahaha @"all deranged." "where you are from?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:28 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Poor achachan, when all else fails, wage war on error! But I'm afraid you're still a waste of tax payer money.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 am

Hellsangel wrote:
undefined wrote: 

ShockedShocked he has a son? he has a son? howcomeHEnevermontioning him????????????????? 

grampa!!!! what soured between you two? why the doting reserved only for dear D? you had a fist fight with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:45 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Poor achachan, when all else fails, wage war on error! But I'm afraid you're still a waste of tax payer money.

"all deranged" is not exactly an error when used in casual conversation. however, "all..." is used tritely, esp by indian girls aspiring to rise above behenjeedom. watch kinnamma, bagchi, and seven, and you'll know. and if it was an error, it was yours.

you appear to be unschooled in the workings of the american (or any) economic or social system, except perhaps in gun control laws. i don't use any taxpayer money because i do not avail myself of any social security or medicare benefits, and i have never applied for unemployment, medicaid, or any government benefit. ever. if and when i do, those benefits will be due or owed to me because of the payments i have made into the system over the years.

about the only assets that i use that were created by government spending are the roads; i paid for them too, and most of them are the roads of texas, for which we pay largely with sales tax. thus, your claims about my use of any tax money are false, futile, and funny. the u.s. military forces, the largest or second-largest government-spending item of the u.s. economy, do provide ewwweryone in the u.s. protection, but i pay for that too, and their effectiveness and efficiency are debatable.

this, however, i am fairly sure of: ewwwerydDay, you steal time, and the money that pays for that time, from your employer, and have done so for many years; moreover, your employer is complicit in the slander and invasion of privacy you routinely engage in or attempt to engage in. your master used to incite and cooperate with you, also with time that he stole from his employer, but now his testicles are in a vise, and in pain. you should guard against such a fate befalling your orbs (if you have any) too.

btw, my wife (if i have one), and my children (if i have any) are (would be) productive, well-educated, accomplished, and generally happy and cheerful people. my children are (would) attend the #1-ranked - literally - universities in the u.s. in their respective fields, and are (would be) mensa members from childhood. if i had a wife or any chidren, that is. literally. ja?

i am not "#angry" or "#upset,"; i am merely saving your testicles some pain, and your employer some stolen time and money by helping you avoid posting a stream of utterly futile posts.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:57 am

"all deranged" is not exactly an error when used in casual conversation. however, "all..." is used tritely, esp by indian girls aspiring to rise above behenjeedom. watch kinnamma, bagchi, and seven, and you'll know. and if it was an error, it was yours.

you appear to be unschooled in the workings of the american (or any) economic or social system, except perhaps in gun control laws. i don't use any taxpayer money because i do not avail myself of any social security or medicare benefits, and i have never applied for unemployment, medicaid, or any government benefit. ever. if and when i do, those benefits will be due or owed to me because of the payments i have made into the system over the years.

about the only assets that i use that were created by government spending are the roads; i paid for them too, and most of them are the roads of texas, for which we pay largely with sales tax. thus, your claims about my use of any tax money are false, futile, and funny. the u.s. military forces, the largest or second-largest government-spending item of the u.s. economy, do provide ewwweryone in the u.s. protection, but i pay for that too, and their effectiveness and efficiency are debatable.

this, however, i am fairly sure of: ewwwerydDay, you steal time, and the money that pays for that time, from your employer, and have done so for many years; moreover, your employer is complicit in the slander and invasion of privacy you routinely engage in or attempt to engage in. your master used to incite and cooperate with you, also with time that he stole from his employer, but now his testicles are in a vise, and in pain. you should guard against such a fate befalling your orbs (if you have any) too.

btw, my wife (if i have one), and my children (if i have any) are (would be) productive, well-educated, accomplished, and generally happy and cheerful people. my children are (would) attend the #1-ranked - literally - universities in the u.s. in their respective fields, and are (would be) mensa members from childhood. if i had a wife or any chidren, that is. literally. ja?

i am not "#angry" or "#upset,"; i am merely saving your testicles some pain, and your employer some stolen time and money by helping you avoid posting a stream of utterly futile posts.

Poor achachan, so #upset and #angry now. Issuing a long stream of denials. Reveling in past glory. A scraggly man who can only claim Mensa membership as his achievement. No you don't have "a wife". Maybe you have "an estranged wife". Her foreclosure is a matter of public record. Deny it all you want.  And you, achachan, are a waste of tax payer money. Oh, and don't even take credit for your children's achievements. You were not there in their lives. 

You have lied here time and again. Nothing new for you. Keep lying.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:00 pm

"The Wife" (aka "the indian woman") learnt driving from me in my semi-sporty, european-made, manual-transmission car.

this one, philip?

On tipping - Page 3 Grammar_police
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

tl;dr. saw "testicles" someplace. awesome comeback garampa! u win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:32 pm

so garampa what's the latest with gautHam and his mujik? u still in touch or preparing for another fist fight? like the stiletto you can use the lota in warfare. keep the lota handy i say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:your master used to incite and cooperate with you, also with time that he stole from his employer, but now his testicles are in a vise, and in pain. 

You look your best when you are delusional. You don't look so good when you fantasize about the testicles of other men, but that's not a choice you make, so power to you for coming out with those fantasies.

Last edited by Idéfix on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:your master used to incite and cooperate with you, also with time that he stole from his employer, but now his testicles are in a vise, and in pain. 

You look your best when you are delusional.
you sound cute when you say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I began learning driving from my dad when I was about 18... lots of back and forth screamings later, in which dad got philosophical how stubborn I was just like my mom, the effort stopped after 5th or 6th training session. In that time I had learned to drive on empty roads of the village. The whole project was dropped, as I seriously feared he would get a heart attack one day while trying to teach me driving.

Since I taught driving to a number of people, in some cases on the standard shift cars, I know how your dad must have felt. I still get requests from people to teach them driving, usually the rejects from driving schools, but now I decline with some legitimate excuse (like pain in the shoulder or arm).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:16 pm

churi. wrote:

i do know a lot of women who picked up driving as single women in the US. no husbands or bfs to help but through a driving course at school. most of my friends did not drive in india.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:39 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/ioGhN2S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 am

bw wrote:
churi. wrote:

i do know a lot of women who picked up driving as single women in the US. no husbands or bfs to help but through a driving course at school. most of my friends did not drive in india.

That is never a problem... There are PLENTY of men who would love to teach driving when it comes to single women. Even oooooollllddddd married men will be only eager to teach these young women....In fact even Murdoch would love to.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:51 am

bw wrote:
churi. wrote:

That is never a problem... There are PLENTY of men who would love to teach driving when it comes to single women. Even oooooollllddddd  married men will be only eager to teach these young women....In fact even Murdoch would love to.

You Holiness, who knows it all, I highlighted the right part for you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
churi. wrote:

That is never a problem... There are PLENTY of men who would love to teach driving when it comes to single women. Even oooooollllddddd  married men will be only eager to teach these young women....In fact even Murdoch would love to.

And...I have highlighted the earlier part of the sentence...that comes first...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
churi. wrote:

And...I have highlighted the earlier part of the sentence...that comes first...Razz

sandhulae sindhu..poosaielae karadi.. romba theavaidhaan:P

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 pm

bw wrote:
churi. wrote:

>>>I am not sure driving in India is a big + in terms of getting a license here. It is not so much the mechanics of driving as it is the aggressive nature of driving there. My sister who has been driving in India for years refuses to drive when she comes here. My wife who started driving in India in her teens flunked the driving test the first time here. Things have come full circle now and I don't think she can drive in India anymore.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3