Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular'

+5
Kayalvizhi
garam_kuta
truthbetold
MaxEntropy_Man
Rishi
9 posters

Go down

'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular' Empty 'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular'

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:32 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/fixing-hits-ipl-6/news/Conspiracy-against-me-by-anti-South-lobby-Srinivasan/articleshow/20487645.cms

Back to top Go down

'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular' Empty Re: 'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular'

Post by Rishi Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:24 am

Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/fixing-hits-ipl-6/news/Conspiracy-against-me-by-anti-South-lobby-Srinivasan/articleshow/20487645.cms

I do not know much about this BCCI and IPL stuff.

However, it is 100% true that the NIs do discriminate SIs and dominate them in every sphere of public life in India.

India like KV says is an artificial entity.

I have said many times before SI as a separate country will be very prosperous and modern.

People like KV must be flexible. There is no need for an independent TN.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular' Empty Re: 'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular'

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 am

Rishi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/fixing-hits-ipl-6/news/Conspiracy-against-me-by-anti-South-lobby-Srinivasan/articleshow/20487645.cms

that is complete BS. srinivasan deliberately misused his position as BCCI chief to get himself a nice fat IPL franchise and then paid no heed to the resulting conflict of interest arising from his keeping both jobs -- owner of CSK and president of BCCI. he is now whining that there is an anti-south lobby. he is a crook of the first order. no need to conflate north-south issues with the simple and straightforward matter of stripping him of the BCCI presidency.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 am

The bcci mess brings back memories from a couple of decades ago. At that Indian hockey had a A little bit of lifetimes left in it. Hockey adminstratiors of that day fought bitterly and destroyed the national team. India cannot even qualify for Olympics nowadays.

Bcci administrators are working hard to lead india into the promised land of eternal disgrace.[list=1][*]

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:

that is complete BS. srinivasan deliberately misused his position as BCCI chief to get himself a nice fat IPL franchise and then paid no heed to the resulting conflict of interest arising from his keeping both jobs -- owner of CSK and president of BCCI. he is now whining that there is an anti-south lobby. he is a crook of the first order. no need to conflate north-south issues with the simple and straightforward matter of stripping him of the BCCI presidency.

just playing the DA-how does this negate the OP?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 am

Gk,
Even if a ni group is trying to displace srinivasan you cannot confuse a mafia war between selfish groups with ni vs si fight. Srinivasan must go for his deeds. It is a complete disgrace to see these guys hanging to their positions by hook or crook.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Rishi wrote:
I have said many times before SI as a separate country will be very prosperous and modern.

4 independent countries (ready to make 5 if Maharashtra want to be part) joined in a federation of nations like EU. Idependent armies and the right to separate with 1 year notice. This will prevent one dominationg the others.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:24 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:

just playing the DA-how does this negate the OP?

my post was about srinivasan's whining.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Rishi wrote:

However, it is 100% true that the NIs do discriminate SIs and dominate them in every sphere of public life in India.

True there is an Anti-South, anti-North, Anti-Bombay lobbies (we dont care for the east). But, when a person like Srini talks about anti-south lobby "targetting" it loses all credibility. Is he implying that other regionalists also indulge in such activities and only he is being targetted - being from the South? Then he has a valid argument and he should come clean and point fingers at EVERYONE involved.

Guess what... perhaps like he says a lot more is unsaid but Srini is the only one who did so blatantly and with a "fyuck you all" mindset.

The guy should be arrested, and stripped of all his monies - just like they do to drug dealers. That will put SOME fear in Indian corruption.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rishi wrote:

True there is an Anti-South, anti-North, Anti-Bombay lobbies (we dont care for the east). But, when a person like Srini talks about anti-south lobby "targetting" it loses all credibility. Is he implying that other regionalists also indulge in such activities and only he is being targetted - being from the South? Then he has a valid argument and he should come clean and point fingers at EVERYONE involved.

Guess what... perhaps like he says a lot more is unsaid but Srini is the only one who did so blatantly and with a "fyuck you all" mindset.

The guy should be arrested, and stripped of all his monies - just like they do to drug dealers. That will put SOME fear in Indian corruption.

But...but... is he I or Iy?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Ha,
what is I or iy? Iyangar and iyer?
whatever f he is, this degenerate should go. He is killing Indian cricket.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:Ha,
what is I or iy? Iyangar and iyer?
whatever f he is, this degenerate should go. He is killing Indian cricket.
AyyO ..saar..you killed it saar, the insatiable intellectual curiosity and buried the holy grail much needed for the advancement of the highest scientific frontier i.e., human genetics and behavior predictability ..tut.. tut..tut

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Gk,
do you have any sympathies for this srinivasan guy?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Rishi wrote:

** but I wouldn't want to be part of a country comprised of the four southern states. the tamils will only continue to whine about the telugus' entrepreneurial skills and corruption, the people in kerala will continue to be unemployed, and the kannadas will win all the miss india awards w/o any competition from the arab settlers in north india. and SIs are basically conservative and caste-ist and backward just like NIs, but we do these things quietly and politely.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Think there is a chance he might be an IY...bcz his fathers name is Naryanaswami.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Think there is a chance he might be an IY...bcz his fathers name is Naryanaswami.

i know iyer narayanaswamys.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 pm

not that it matters, but i am familiar with mr. multiple chins and his tribe. they are very much iyers.

p.s: vaishnavite names amongst tamil brahmins do not necessarily mean an iyengar origin. iyengars are exclusively vaishnavites, but iyers are NOT exclusively saivites. many iyers have very vaishnavite sounding names. the only vaishnavite name i have not come across among iyers is ramanujan. i even know a parthasarathy iyer. srinivasan is a common iyer name.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:Gk,
do you have any sympathies for this srinivasan guy?

are you kidding? you can't be serious...

there is no question...that its is an unequivocal 'NO'.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not that it matters, but i am familiar with mr. multiple chins and his tribe. they are very much iyers.

p.s: vaishnavite names amongst tamil brahmins do not necessarily mean an iyengar origin. iyengars are exclusively vaishnavites, but iyers are NOT exclusively saivites. many iyers have very vaishnavite sounding names. the only vaishnavite name i have not come across among iyers is ramanujan. i even know a parthasarathy iyer. srinivasan is a common iyer name.

Yes... that is why I said "might" contrary to my (usual) 102% certainty.

The problem was Narayanaswamy can also be a Naicker. Narayanaswami Naidu is SUCH a common name in Kongu Nadu. I have seen very few Narayanaswami Iyer and even fewer Narayana Iyers.

But, I did not live exclusively in Mylapore or Srirangam to be 102% sure.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 pm

I have seen very few Narayanaswami Iyer ....

rest assured they are there. it is the name of one of my ancestors.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 pm

i have also seen some vaishnavite-sounding names that exist only amongst iyers. for example i have never met a balakrishnan iyengar but it is a common iyer name.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

there are 2 in my family plus there's kv narayanaswamy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 pm

bw wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

oh yes i forgot KVN! you being pallakadini did not.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:54 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
bw wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

ks narayanaswamy too - palghat rocks!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Did I say there were no narayanaswami iyers ? I have come across a couple of them myself. It is all about the chances and the likelihood.

I also know that Iyengars are so strict about not giving Saivite names. Naidus and Madhwas are even stricter.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Why do Nauru's have problem with saivite names?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:47 pm

truthbetold wrote:Why do Naidu's have problem with saivite names?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

yep you are right... I am adding palghat along with Tirupathi to my demands for merger with free Tamil nadu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:21 pm

truthbetold wrote:

Because Naidus are Vaishnavites.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 pm

TN would have been a great place if Ramanuchariar had converted everyone to Tenkalai Iyengars.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm

truthbetold wrote:

The TN naidus are Andhra Naidus who migrated 300 - 500 years ago to TN. Obviously like any immigrant group they cling on to their 20% telugu mother tongue and Edukundla vaadu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not that it matters, but i am familiar with mr. multiple chins and his tribe. they are very much iyers.

Yes... that is why I said "might" contrary to my (usual) 102% certainty.

The problem was Narayanaswamy can also be a Naicker. Narayanaswami Naidu is SUCH a common name in Kongu Nadu. I have seen very few Narayanaswami Iyer and even fewer Narayana Iyers.

But, I did not live exclusively in Mylapore or Srirangam to be 102% sure.

Finally he turned out to be another wussy Iyer boy after all the tall claims about not quitting.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:57 pm

mmbwaahahhaha...iyer boy, namam...from the ultimate authority on iyer boys 'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular' 3077217049 aiyO aiaiyO 'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular' 3077217049
from urban diktionary : wussy iyer boy

iyer tamil brahmin tambrahm namam
by Hellsangel May 15, 2013
add a video

An Iyer boy (most of them actually) who even if
he has a PhD in some science stream will not start anything on Tuesday
because he does not want to offend his parent's beliefs. In fact he
never goes against his Iyer beliefs even if they are stupid and will
marry the girl that his mom and dad choose for him.
Rajagopal is such a wussy Iyer boy. He does not clip his nails after dark.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i have also seen some vaishnavite-sounding names that exist only amongst iyers. for example i have never met a balakrishnan iyengar but it is a common iyer name.

Max: Iyers having vaishnavite is very common. You have seen only SOME vaishnavite sounding names????

Ramsami Iyer, Krishnamurthy iyer, Krishna Iyer, Venkatachala Iyer, Venkatrama/Venkatramana Iyer, Lakshmana Iyer, Sundaraja iyer, Sundara iyer, Narasimha Iyer, and the list goes on and on... and these are very common. popular names among iyers. I would even go to the extent of saying 50% iyers have vaishnavite names.

That is easily understandable. vaishnavites broke off from Saivites and hence the need to be fanatic about not resorting to Saivite names.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:06 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i have also seen some vaishnavite-sounding names that exist only amongst iyers. for example i have never met a balakrishnan iyengar but it is a common iyer name.

Max: Iyers having vaishnavite is very common. You have seen only SOME vaishnavite sounding names????

Ramsami Iyer, Krishnamurthy iyer, Krishna Iyer, Venkatachala Iyer, Venkatrama/Venkatramana Iyer, Lakshmana Iyer, Sundaraja iyer, Sundara iyer, Narasimha Iyer, and the list goes on and on... and these are very common. popular names among iyers. I would even go to the extent of saying 50% iyers have vaishnavite names.

That is easily understandable. vaishnavites broke off from Saivites and hence the need to be fanatic about not resorting to Saivite names.

you mean differentiate themselves... ?

BTW all these wussy iyer boys had namam right? yeah? our resident expert on iyers says so. 'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular' 3077217049 'North Indian Conspiracy against South Indians and Tamils in particular' 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down