Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narendra Modi reminds me of Aurangzeb

5 posters

Go down

Narendra Modi reminds me of Aurangzeb Empty Narendra Modi reminds me of Aurangzeb

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 am

Just as Aurangzeb usurped power from his father, so Modi has tried to usurp all power from Advani with the help of the RSS. Modi is attempting to finish off Advani politically. This is the same Advani who had protected and shielded Modi at crucial moments in his political career and who had built and nurtured the BJP and brought it from two seats in parliament in 1984 to being in power after a little more than a decade. The danger of this kind of behavior is that tomorrow some younger politician could do to Modi what he is doing to Advani.
The complete lack of grace on Modi's part is noteworthy. None of Advani's compromise formulas were acceptable to Modi.

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi reminds me of Aurangzeb Empty Re: Narendra Modi reminds me of Aurangzeb

Post by ashdoc Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:39 am

Advani is 85 years old and jaded while shah jahan was in his sixties and in his prime politically .

and modi hasn't jailed advani like aurangzeb jailed his father ---nor has he killed his rivals like aurangzeb killed his brothers .

besides , advani is not his biological father .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi reminds me of Aurangzeb Empty Re: Narendra Modi reminds me of Aurangzeb

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 am

It is good that BJP has internal democracy. You should start worrying about the Gandui family. When the vote banks realize the third rate politics and the nation is fed up, they will say "good riddance" and the family may face the Chauchesku and Marie Antionette treatment. Robert's banana republic won't remain one when the vote banks get educated.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:15 am

Rashmun wrote: The danger of this kind of behavior is that tomorrow some younger politician could do to Modi what he is doing to Advani.
There is no danger in it for India. That's the only way India will make real progress as a democracy.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:52 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:It is good that BJP has internal democracy. You should start worrying about the Gandui family. When the vote banks realize the third rate politics and the nation is fed up, they will say "good riddance" and the family may face the Chauchesku and Marie Antionette treatment. Robert's banana republic won't remain one when the vote banks get educated.

You have the Gandhi family in Congress and the RSS in the BJP. Modi was given the position because that's what the RSS wanted. Earlier BJP president Gadkari was given his job at the instruction of the RSS. Ditto for Rajnath Singh who was also the RSS candidate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:It is good that BJP has internal democracy. You should start worrying about the Gandui family. When the vote banks realize the third rate politics and the nation is fed up, they will say "good riddance" and the family may face the Chauchesku and Marie Antionette treatment. Robert's banana republic won't remain one when the vote banks get educated.

You have the Gandhi family in Congress and the RSS in the BJP. Modi was given the position because that's what the RSS wanted. Earlier BJP president Gadkari was given his job at the instruction of the RSS. Ditto for Rajnath Singh who was also the RSS candidate.

But, the RSS is not involved in corruption or ensuring personal and family business, Whereas Gandhi FAMILY is running the country like its personal business... YOu are ingeniously comparing apples and oranges just to divert attention from the family corruption.

Just like a typical conMan, you are supporting Advani not out of love for BJP but for your hatred of BJP, bcz it is the way to break up BJP.

You are the one coming across looking like Aurangazeb.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Advani's sell by date was over 10 years ago.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 pm

southindian wrote:Advani's sell by date was over 10 years ago.

politicians never retire (so long as they are in good health). Karunanidhi is 89+. Morarji Desai became PM when he was in his 80's. Advaniji is in perfectly good health. He is the one who built up the BJP and he surely deserves the chance to be PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:

politicians never retire (so long as they are in good health). Karunanidhi is 89+. Morarji Desai became PM when he was in his 80's. Advaniji is in perfectly good health. He is the one who built up the BJP and he surely deserves the chance to be PM.

I too have a chance to become India's PM and I'm almost the same age as Advani and also in perfect good health.

But just like Advani's, there are NO takers for my views and ideologies in India.

Time for someone who has more followers than Advani and I will ever get in 2013.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I too have a chance to become India's PM and I'm almost the same age as Advani and also in perfect good health.

But just like Advani's, there are NO takers for my views and ideologies in India.

Time for someone who has more followers than Advani and I will ever get in 2013.

Advani is more acceptable than Modi when it comes to BJP allies. That is why Nitish Kumar of JD(U) has said that Modi is not acceptable to his party because he lacks secular credentials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:

This is politics... and let me you give a tip from Politics 101:

Just like respect, power is not given on demand but earned on influence.

Promotion-by-seniority days are long gone.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Advani is more acceptable than Modi when it comes to BJP allies. That is why Nitish Kumar of JD(U) has said that Modi is not acceptable to his party because he lacks secular credentials.

Acceptable for another defeat? Ok
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Since the muslim vote is 15-20% in Bihar, and since muslims have been voting for Nitish, and since Modi is anathema for Muslims, it is logical for people like Nitish to distance themselves from Modi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Since the muslim vote is 15-20% in Bihar, and since muslims have been voting for Nitish, and since Modi is anathema for Muslims, it is logical for people like Nitish to distance themselves from Modi.

Nitish won't do well in the next election whether he stays with NDA or
not. If he stays with BJP, his Muslim votes will evaporate (hatred for Modi). If he leaves NDA, the non-monomaniac vote will move to BJP. His political future is bleak.
Laloo and his sons must be giggling imagining how much more money they can rob Biharis of.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

Nitish won't do well in the next election whether he stays with NDA or
not. If he stays with BJP, his Muslim votes will evaporate (hatred for Modi). If he leaves NDA, the non-monomaniac vote will move to BJP. His political future is bleak.
Laloo and his sons must be giggling imagining how much more money they can rob Biharis of.

i agree with your assessment of Nitish. Laloo is probably going to stage a comeback in bihar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i agree with your assessment of Nitish. Laloo's SONS are is probably going to stage a comeback in bihar.

***FIXED***

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down