Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Genes cannot be patented - Supreme Court

3 posters

Go down

Human Genes cannot be patented - Supreme Court Empty Human Genes cannot be patented - Supreme Court

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:38 pm

...I love it ..I love it.....and.....I love it.

It should be extended to ANY gene... no one should be allowed to patent anything that  occurs naturally.  Patenting is to protect creativity and intellectual innovation.

Why not patent Newton's laws and Einsteins theory?  They also gave shape and meaning to what was created by nature.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Human Genes cannot be patented - Supreme Court Empty Re: Human Genes cannot be patented - Supreme Court

Post by Idéfix Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:38 pm

I agree, this is a good decision. I am glad it was unanimous.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Human Genes cannot be patented - Supreme Court Empty Re: Human Genes cannot be patented - Supreme Court

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Yes! It's nice to see that this ruling was unanimous.They finally got something right together:)

Hope this doesn't discourage research because the companies won't make as much mega money in return, well, they will find a way..won't take too long.

Nice to see you after a long time Carvaka.

You love it *that much* U? Nice to see you get that excited!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Maria S wrote:Yes! It's nice to see that this ruling was unanimous.They finally got something right together:)

Hope this doesn't discourage research because the companies won't make as much mega money in return, well, they will find a way..won't take too long.

Nice to see you after a long time Carvaka.

You love it *that much* U? Nice to see you get that excited!

Anything that hits the looters and Liars I am all for it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down