Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need FF here. This forum is boring.

5 posters

Go down

We need FF here. This forum is boring. Empty We need FF here. This forum is boring.

Post by sambarvada Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am

I miss the heated exchanges between FlimFlam used to have with Carvaka and Propagandhi711.
Especially the name calling.

I guess that is what kept the Sulekha Forum going.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

We need FF here. This forum is boring. Empty Re: We need FF here. This forum is boring.

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 am

If you find this forum boring, you are welcome to leave.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

We need FF here. This forum is boring. Empty Re: We need FF here. This forum is boring.

Post by Rekz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 am

I miss TS♥♥♥
QB & Maria....
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am

sambarvada wrote:I miss the heated exchanges between FlimFlam used to have with Carvaka and Propagandhi711.
Especially the name calling.

I guess that is what kept the Sulekha Forum going.
I miss him too. https://such.forumotion.com/t1211-the-official-kokkeelaben-fan-club#11903. You can join the chorus.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 pm

who is oblong2009 from the old ch? was that ff? has anybody tried sending a note to ff about this new forum? i will if oblong2009 wasn't him. i'll also send a note to pravalika nanda. bittu i need not bother 'cos he had left old ch. or, hell, why not. him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

sambarvada wrote:I guess that is what kept the Sulekha Forum going.

nobody is under any obligation to keep this forum ticking. enjoy it while it lasts. more importantly, it is FREE (yeff, yaar, yee, yee).

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:who is oblong2009 from the old ch? was that ff? has anybody tried sending a note to ff about this new forum? i will if oblong2009 wasn't him. i'll also send a note to pravalika nanda. bittu i need not bother 'cos he had left old ch. or, hell, why not. him too.

oh wow, guess you don't have to send me a note now. hello, huze. i finally got some time to create a handle and i think i nailed the replying in the first shot, although it's somewhat uncomfortable. have to thank you for the message on sulekha addressed to me, i wouldn't have been able to figure out what was going on myself.

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 am

o hi pravu. *smooches* i tried sending you a note like ten times but on each occcasion i found no copy in my sent folder. good that you found this site on your own. here, chew on a flower. flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down