Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia decides not to meet her peon in AP

4 posters

Go down

Sonia decides not to meet her peon in AP Empty Sonia decides not to meet her peon in AP

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 pm

So, is MT getting ready to put her foot in her mouth again (while wearing a saree and standing up :-))? I hope a new NTR pops up, revives Telugu pride and wipes out MT-peons. May be Uppili should start an agitation to unite TD (Telugu Desam), Kanndiga, Malayalee and TN to form TelMalKanTam. If Telangana gutta separates, none in TelMalKanTam will care.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-refuses-to-meet-Andhra-CM-over-Telangana-package/articleshow/20890777.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Sonia decides not to meet her peon in AP Empty Re: Sonia decides not to meet her peon in AP

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, is MT getting ready to put her foot in her mouth again (while wearing a saree and standing up :-))? I hope a new NTR pops up, revives Telugu pride and wipes out MT-peons. May be Uppili should start an agitation to unite TD (Telugu Desam), Kanndiga, Malayalee and TN to form TelMalKanTam. If Telangana gutta separates, none in TelMalKanTam will care.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-refuses-to-meet-Andhra-CM-over-Telangana-package/articleshow/20890777.cms

What an irony!

All these idiots are rushing to meet this white woman who did not go beyond high school to solve their problem. A problem that is rooted in history which she neither understands nor appreciates. In her heart of hearts, she would be thinking "Why can't these darkies sort these stupid problems among themselves? What the fuck is this Telengana shit?"

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Sonia decides not to meet her peon in AP Empty Re: Sonia decides not to meet her peon in AP

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, is MT getting ready to put her foot in her mouth again (while wearing a saree and standing up :-))? I hope a new NTR pops up, revives Telugu pride and wipes out MT-peons. May be Uppili should start an agitation to unite TD (Telugu Desam), Kanndiga, Malayalee and TN to form TelMalKanTam. If Telangana gutta separates, none in TelMalKanTam will care.

** She's quite smart, I was reading that she has a personal stylist pick her sarees, and when she is in Assam, she wears the Assamese saree, in Andhra, an Andhra saree etc. Also that when she started her public life she modeled herself after Indira Gandhi wearing the thick man's watch. Priyanka does the same also. They all walk around looking like little ghosts of Indira Gandhi.

** I don't see what's so great about the other three states, the Andhras should be a part of India or be on their own.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Well actually, the indian army does not have an Andhra regiment, so yes, it's better to be with those other three states and let those suckers fight for us. Telugu people prefer to make money and party, everyone knows that.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

** She's quite smart, I was reading that she has a personal stylist pick her sarees, and when she is in Assam, she wears the Assamese saree, in Andhra, an Andhra saree etc. Also that when she started her public life she modeled herself after Indira Gandhi wearing the thick man's watch. Priyanka does the same also. They all walk around looking like little ghosts of Indira Gandhi.

** I don't see what's so great about the other three states, the Andhras should be a part of India or be on their own.
I'm an avid saree style follower from each state.

Any pics of Sonia's attire at Goa beach?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:27 pm

well, it wouldn't look normal to wear it Konkani-style. she'll probably stick to some SI type saree on the goa beach.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:53 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:well, it wouldn't look normal to wear it Konkani-style. she'll probably stick to some SI type saree on the goa beach.

PN,

I guess SI brought up Goa beach because most of the white woman run around naked there. So he was wondering whether Sonia would wear a see-through bikini or her birthday suit.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down