Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigrant Doctors

3 posters

Go down

Immigrant Doctors Empty Immigrant Doctors

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Indian doctors would probably work as nurses.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Immigrant Doctors Empty Re: Immigrant Doctors

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Did Uppili Saamy hack into this handle :PI heard of a few cases of Indian doctors but these many Latin American docs doing odd jobs! They didn't get through the USMLE or something!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Indian doctors would probably work as nurses.

read the comments. It reads like the ones on SuCH. That Tina babe stuck a nerve and said the politically incorrect statement.

Poor spanish people dont speak spanish (most such spanish ppl are illegals) get them Spanish speaking docs. If tomorrow the great Musalmans decide not to get care from Kafirs and the fakirs, import muslim doctors. If they want the doctor to pray to allah before treating the muslim patient, then pray with each of them...

ok..I digress...Wink but you get the point. If ppl want to speak spanish and live their lifestyle, then stay wherever you are. Same applikes to musalmans and the fakirs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Indian doctors would probably work as nurses.

read the comments. It reads like the ones on SuCH.  That Tina babe stuck a nerve and said the politically incorrect statement.

Poor spanish people dont speak spanish (most such spanish ppl are illegals) get them Spanish speaking docs.  If tomorrow the great Musalmans decide not to get care from Kafirs and the fakirs, import muslim doctors. If they want the doctor to pray to allah before treating the muslim patient, then pray with each of them...

ok..I digress...Wink  but you get the point.  If ppl want to speak spanish and live their lifestyle, then stay wherever you are. Same applikes to musalmans and the fakirs.

Oh yeah! The PC crowd works overtime everywhere.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
read the comments. It reads like the ones on SuCH.  That Tina babe stuck a nerve and said the politically incorrect statement.

Poor spanish people dont speak spanish (most such spanish ppl are illegals) get them Spanish speaking docs.  If tomorrow the great Musalmans decide not to get care from Kafirs and the fakirs, import muslim doctors. If they want the doctor to pray to allah before treating the muslim patient, then pray with each of them...

ok..I digress...Wink  but you get the point.  If ppl want to speak spanish and live their lifestyle, then stay wherever you are. Same applikes to musalmans and the fakirs.

Oh yeah! The PC crowd works overtime everywhere.

Ithout I left this PC shyt in India and I come here....and now the same shyt happens here, and it is getting worse. it must be me.

I have come across a few mid 30s hispanic chicks who dont know any spanish and pretty much assimilated. The 20s speak both. The 50s and 60s hispanics hardly hablan inglish. Bcz there is no need or compulsion. While they may be too old to master inglish and go to college etc... they sure shld make an effort to converse in inglish.

Hey...how about Spanish-medium colleges...perhaps start with elementary schools in every county. I hope the politicians pick up my new idea and garner some hispanic votes

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Ithout I left this PC shyt in India and I come here....and now the same shyt happens here, and it is getting worse.  it must be me.

I have come across a few mid 30s hispanic chicks who dont know any spanish and pretty much assimilated.  The 20s speak both. The 50s and 60s hispanics hardly hablan inglish.  Bcz there is no need or compulsion. While they may be too old to master inglish and go to college etc... they sure shld make an effort to converse in inglish.

Hey...how about Spanish-medium colleges...perhaps start with elementary schools in every county. I hope the politicians pick up my new idea and garner some hispanic votes

suffering from spanish flu, eh!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:57 pm

So why are these docs sticking around in this country, living off of odd jobs. Is that because they see light at the end of the tunnel or make more money working low paying jobs than practicing in their home country or is it because of social status issues i.e. branded as failures if they go back.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:So why are these docs sticking around in this country, living off of odd jobs. Is that because they see light at the end of the tunnel or make more money working low paying jobs than practicing in their home country or is it because of social status issues i.e. branded as failures if they go back.

all of the above. They make enough to survive n odd jobs and hope their kids will make it good as americans. Also, they are still considered a success back home just being in Amreeka.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down