Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two Clowns: Panini Press (Idéfix) and Propagandhi

Go down

The Two Clowns: Panini Press (Idéfix)  and Propagandhi Empty The Two Clowns: Panini Press (Idéfix) and Propagandhi

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:38 pm

The two clowns Panini Press and Propagandhi had been creating havoc on sulekha and also here for a long, long time before they eventually and inevitably got exposed. Their modus operandi went something like this: Propa would abuse posters and posters's family members with the most depraved and filthy abuses imaginable. For instance, Propagandhi repeatedly claimed on the old sulekha forum that Mburuburu is having an incestuous relationship with his own daughter and also expressed a strong desire to have sex with Mburuburu's wife and daughter. Mburuburu is here to confirm that this in fact did happen. Panini Press was this gentlemanly figure, overtly smooth and sophisticated, who would crack jokes and exchange posts with Propagandhi intermittently. People thought that if this smooth, sophisticated person is being friendly with Propa, there must be something more to Propa than the crude, crass, abusive persona he exudes here and earlier on the old sulekha forum.

Propa can never be forgiven for giving repeated death threats to JM, for claiming that JM is having an incestuous relationship with his own daughter, and for publicly expressing the desire to have sex with JM's wife and daughter. (JM is around to vouchsafe for the facts i am giving here.) It was also recently discovered that Propa has been posting using another handle--SomeProfile--which shows up from time to time. Recently, just after Propa and i had a fight, SomeProfile showed up and started fighting with me and the end result was that Propa=SP relationship came to the limelight. In my opinion, the worst thing you can do to disrupt any online forum is to create alternate or multiple handles and start flaming posters you dislike using those handles.

Panini Press has a certain hatred for the Congress party which he has expressed from time to time. When i revealed that i prefer the Congress to all other parties in India, and also created threads supporting the Congress party and certain leaders of the Congress party, Panini Press--instead of respecting my position befitting a democratic person-- did his utmost to attack me directly and indirectly. When that did not work, since i started fighting back, he sulked and claimed that he had blocked my posts and was not reading my posts anymore. The reason he gave for blocking me was his claim that i had abused Marathadi Samiyaar (Uppili) with whom i have had a long running confrontation spanning several years primarily on the question of secularism.When told by Max that posters abusing other posters took place all the time on the old sulekha forum, Panini Press claimed that it was his personal choice to block me and that his personal choice should be respected by everyone.

Now, the clown Panini Press is encouraging everyone to block me. Of course, he will not encourage people to block his bosom buddy--the clown Propagandhi-- who uses filthy abuses (including family abuses) and who attacks and abuses using an alternate handle.

Back to top Go down

The Two Clowns: Panini Press (Idéfix)  and Propagandhi Empty Re: The Two Clowns: Panini Press (Idéfix) and Propagandhi

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:45 pm

The fact that Panini Press refused to respect my preference for the Congress party (which recently returned to power in Karnataka with a clear majority) and for certain Congress leaders does nothing to enhance his democratic credentials about which he keeps bleating from time to time.

Back to top Go down

The Two Clowns: Panini Press (Idéfix)  and Propagandhi Empty Re: The Two Clowns: Panini Press (Idéfix) and Propagandhi

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Another thing to consider is that Panini Press pretends to be a great lover of free speech. He became hysterical when Ramdev was arrested in the summer of 2011. He claimed he did not believe in what Ramdev said but the values of free speech must be protected at all costs. So the hypocrisy is evident when we consider that PP is OK with people reading the posts of his abusive bosom buddy Propagandhi but uncomfortable about people reading my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

paranoid.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:07 pm

truthbetold wrote:paranoid.

Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down