Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any e-tears or e-empathy for these unfortunate NorthIndians?

+3
confuzzled dude
Rishi
southindian
7 posters

Go down

Any e-tears or e-empathy for these unfortunate NorthIndians? Empty Any e-tears or e-empathy for these unfortunate NorthIndians?

Post by southindian Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 am

I apologize, if this news or video spoils your daily breakfast or dinner.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/world/asia/india-school-meal-poisoning/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Maybe this news brings out some emotions from SuCHers

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Over-100-students-hospitalized-after-midday-meal-in-Tamil-Nadu/articleshow/21142478.cms
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Any e-tears or e-empathy for these unfortunate NorthIndians? Empty Re: Any e-tears or e-empathy for these unfortunate NorthIndians?

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 am

maniiyer (bangalore)

Recklessness and ineptitude are the reasons. There is no value for the lives of poor children in our country. TN CM should order all the collectors to visit and check the ration and hygiene of all the kitchen those cook Mid day meal for the poor children. any dereliction of duty is found, the concerned staff should be sacked on the spot. this action should not be biased and without fear of Caste and religion.

Last edited by Rishi on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Any e-tears or e-empathy for these unfortunate NorthIndians? Empty Re: Any e-tears or e-empathy for these unfortunate NorthIndians?

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 am

In those days, Brahmins observed cleanliness and were very conscious about hygeine while cooking. In fact, that is why everyone went to cafes owned by Brahmins because they knew that the food will be cleaner.

The non-brahmin bigots made fun of brahmins.

Now even brahmins stopped being clean. The results are there for everyone to see.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Rishi wrote:In those days, Brahmins observed cleanliness and were very conscious about hygeine while cooking.  In fact, that is why everyone went to cafes owned by Brahmins because they knew that the food will be cleaner.

Now even brahmins stopped being clean. The results are there for everyone to see.

Rishi, in A.P they say Brahmins are only worried about personal (body) hygiene don't care for surroundings including the house they live in.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:29 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:In those days, Brahmins observed cleanliness and were very conscious about hygeine while cooking.  In fact, that is why everyone went to cafes owned by Brahmins because they knew that the food will be cleaner.

Rishi, in A.P they say Brahmins are only worried about personal (body) hygiene don't care for surroundings including the house they live in.

They live in dirty, messy homes?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Well, that's precisely what it means "Bramaluku vanti subhrame kaani inti subhramu vundadu", now don't shoot the messenger.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Well, that's precisely what it means "Bramaluku vanti subhrame kaani inti subhramu vundadu", now don't shoot the messenger.

I had a classmate from Andhra. His name was Ramana. He was a Brahmin. And the dirtiest fellow.
There was a Tamil Muslim named Mohammad Najimuddin. He was quite decent and very clean.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 pm

what about you rishi? clean or dirty house? clean or dirty you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:what about you rishi? clean or dirty house? clean or dirty you?

I try to keep the house clean. But my dog makes it dirty!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 pm

A good home is one that is clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:what about you rishi? clean or dirty house? clean or dirty you?
Follow up question... clean or dirty on the inside?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

I had a classmate from Andhra. His name was Ramana. He was a Brahmin. And the dirtiest fellow.  
There was a Tamil Muslim named Mohammad Najimuddin. He was quite decent and very clean.

probably a converted iyer, iyengar, or whatever you are. rishi, i'm so clean I have go-lytely after dinner every night. marry me.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm

southindian wrote:I apologize, if this news or video spoils your daily breakfast or dinner.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/world/asia/india-school-meal-poisoning/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Maybe this news brings out some emotions from SuCHers

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Over-100-students-hospitalized-after-midday-meal-in-Tamil-Nadu/articleshow/21142478.cms

i'm just glad i'm not a poor, indina kid going to school for a free meal. and today, I had a spinach feta egg wrap frozen and heated for me at starbucks and an oversweet hot chai tea latte for breakfast and lunch was cold kozy shack rice pudding and a cup of yogurt and a orange carrot naked fruit juice. aur aap?

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

rishi, marry me.

Shocked this is what happens when JM is sleeping! Smile

he has a dog... you ok with it? congrats in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

rishi, marry me.

are you safely back in America?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:04 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

rishi, marry me.

are you safely back in America?

Yes I am. Gained about 3 pounds there and lost it back here. Quick and painless. No wait, there was pain. But all worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

nice, good to have you back.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down