Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like Telangana is a certainty

+9
Kayalvizhi
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
Rishi
Idéfix
Propagandhi711
Vakavaka Pakapaka
truthbetold
indophile
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Looks like Telangana is a certainty - Page 3 Empty Re: Looks like Telangana is a certainty

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
yogi wrote:But mere forming a state by drawing a border line doesn't change anything as long as the fundamental realities doesn't change and for this to happen the mindset of politicians need to be changed which i don't see happening in the near future.
Telangana state will be formed for sure and what we don't want is bad blood between people of two regions. Also a balance need to be struck wherein the people of either regions shouldn't feel they are losing out something or being cheated.
Well said. If bifurcation happens, it needs to happen in a manner that does not affect the day to day lives of Andhra people living in Telangana and vice versa. Little things go a long way in such matters: we learned in school about the geography, history, and culture of the entire state. I hope that doesn't change with bifurcation; the stories of Rudramadevi, Potana, Palanati yuddham, and Veeresalingam ought to be taught to all Telugu kids. Once the dust settles, I hope the current tensions reduce and better sense prevails.

are you just a blue skies optimist and genuinely believe in what you hope for? I cant decide...everytime I think I understand, you say something else to confuse me.
When I hope for good things, I don't see why I should hope small. The first few months and years will be tense, but I do hope that things settle down after that. Like with all hopes, it may not be realized.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3