Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promise. I am not going to criticize NIs. Ask your Tamil friends to translate.

2 posters

Go down

I promise. I am not going to criticize NIs. Ask your Tamil friends to translate. Empty I promise. I am not going to criticize NIs. Ask your Tamil friends to translate.

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:29 pm

http://www.dinakaran.com/News_Detail.asp?Nid=56109

She is not a mother. A monster.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I promise. I am not going to criticize NIs. Ask your Tamil friends to translate. Empty Re: I promise. I am not going to criticize NIs. Ask your Tamil friends to translate.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:46 pm

I don't have any Tamil friend on this board. They all hate me (except Kris and GC, I think. And oh, Maria too. But that's no big deal. They don't hate anyone).

Back to top Go down

I promise. I am not going to criticize NIs. Ask your Tamil friends to translate. Empty Re: I promise. I am not going to criticize NIs. Ask your Tamil friends to translate.

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I don't have any Tamil friend on this board. They all hate me (except Kris and GC, I think. And oh, Maria too. But that's no big deal. They don't hate anyone).

Hmm. Are they not made of flesh and blood, aliens in guise as pious Tamizhans of SuCh. We need to track their movements closely to ensure that we're not in trouble, how can they not hate any one! beats me.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down