Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna ji becomes secular

4 posters

Go down

Anna ji becomes secular Empty Anna ji becomes secular

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm

and brands BJP communal and Modi is no good.

I think he is positioning himself to be a Kullawala, and CONcrass will be glad to take him.

He seems to have put on weight and high time he does one of those Summer fasting sessions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Anna ji becomes secular Empty Re: Anna ji becomes secular

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm

looks like even mild criticism of Modi makes the Modi fanboys froth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:26 pm

He took the first step. He should talk to great CONartists like Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Pavan Bansal, Ashwini Kumar, etc., and become a real fukularist.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:looks like even mild criticism of Modi makes the Modi fanboys froth.

yes..and the CONmen hiding behind the saree of MT, who is taking advantage of Indians not criticising a woman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:He took the first step. He should talk to great CONartists like Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Pavan Bansal, Ashwini Kumar, etc., and become a real fukularist.
Guruvu-gaaru, you were a big supporter of Anna Hazare. You used to unleash your patented soulful sarcasms in support of Hazare not quite a year ago. Now all it has taken for you to turn against him is for Hazare to say, "I did not praise Modi."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:05 am

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:He took the first step. He should talk to great CONartists like Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Pavan Bansal, Ashwini Kumar, etc., and become a real fukularist.
Guruvu-gaaru, you were a big supporter of Anna Hazare. You used to unleash your patented soulful sarcasms in support of Hazare not quite a year ago. Now all it has taken for you to turn against him is for Hazare to say, "I did not praise Modi."

No, his "secular" rhetoric is unnecessary. Look at Nitish. The poor guy is worried about Muslim vote going for Laloo and started to make "secularism" an issue. Now his governance is in question (food poisoning, Gaya, etc.).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:13 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:looks like even mild criticism of Modi makes the Modi fanboys froth.

yes..and the CONmen hiding behind the saree of MT, who is taking advantage of Indians not criticising a woman.

Haha..Aunty, where did you get that from? Have you ever seen me hold back my criticism of your incredibly cretinous opinions just because you are a (conquered) woman??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Haha..Aunty, where did you get that from? Have you ever seen me hold back my criticism of your incredibly cretinous opinions just because you are a (conquered) woman??

We all know that you are suffering from Transference disorder. You believe whatever you imagine to be true..and a fact... influence of your Holy book, Tora Bora training and association with the likes of Maulana Rashmunullah.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down