Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narendra Modi gets kicked on his teeth by MP BJP CM Shivraj Chouhan

2 posters

Go down

Narendra Modi gets kicked on his teeth by MP BJP CM Shivraj Chouhan  Empty Narendra Modi gets kicked on his teeth by MP BJP CM Shivraj Chouhan

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:38 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/MadhyaPradesh/Advani-not-Modi-is-the-supreme-leader-for-Shivraj-Singh-Chouhan/Article1-1096470.aspx

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi gets kicked on his teeth by MP BJP CM Shivraj Chouhan  Empty Re: Narendra Modi gets kicked on his teeth by MP BJP CM Shivraj Chouhan

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Civil war begins in BJP:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/advani-aide-hits-out-at-modi-says-bjp-not-doing-much-for-minorities/408694-37-64.html

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi gets kicked on his teeth by MP BJP CM Shivraj Chouhan  Empty Re: Narendra Modi gets kicked on his teeth by MP BJP CM Shivraj Chouhan

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:16 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Advani-must-be-at-helm-of-affairs-Shatrughan-Sinha-says/articleshow/21275268.cms

Civil war continues in BJP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 am

Yawn war continues on such

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 am

rashmun -- why are you opposed to narendra modi? you said in another thread that the traditional religion of india is hinduism and you'd like that continue. that is what narendra modi also wants.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun -- why are you opposed to narendra modi? you said in another thread that the traditional religion of india is hinduism and you'd like that continue. that is what narendra modi also wants.

I am opposed to him for the following reasons. First his economic model does not stand for inclusive growth as has been pointed out by Amartya Sen and others. My understanding is that his economic model is a version of the trickle down theory also known as horse and sparrow theory. The idea is that if you feed a horse sufficiently well the sparrow will get by by feasting on the horse's shit. When Modi gives big concessions like cheap electricity to big business houses (cheaper than what the common man in Gujarat has to pay for the same) then I believe he does so in the same expectation.

Second, I believe he is completely communal and India because of its diversity always needs a secular leader at the helm.

Third, I believe he personally had a hand in several of the fake encounters carried out by Gujarat police ( i.e. they had his tacit permission) and also in the 2002 Gujarat riots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun -- why are you opposed to narendra modi? you said in another thread that the traditional religion of india is hinduism and you'd like that continue. that is what narendra modi also wants.

I am opposed to him for the following reasons. First his economic model does not stand for inclusive growth as has been pointed out by Amartya Sen and others. My understanding is that his economic model is a version of the trickle down theory also known as horse and sparrow theory. The idea is that if you feed a horse sufficiently well the sparrow will get by by feasting on the horse's shit. When Modi gives big concessions like cheap electricity to big business houses (cheaper than what the common man in Gujarat has to pay for the same) then I believe he does so in the same expectation.

Second, I believe he is completely communal and India because of its diversity always needs a secular leader at the helm.

Third, I believe he personally had a hand in several of the fake encounters carried out by Gujarat police ( i.e. they had his tacit permission) and also in the 2002 Gujarat riots.

The above does not explain why many top BJP leaders are opposed to Modi. The reason for this is that they believe--and rightly so-- that he will destroy their political career by sidelining them just as he did to senior BJP leaders in Gujarat.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 am

face it rashmun -- based on your thread of a week ago, you are just a milder version of modi. you exhibited the same paranoia about proselytizers that the chaddi gang exhibit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:face it rashmun -- based on your thread of a week ago, you are just a milder version of modi. you exhibited the same paranoia about proselytizers that the chaddi gang exhibit.

I admit my error. But as I pointed out I had taken your criticism in the right spirit and amended my thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:face it rashmun -- based on your thread of a week ago, you are just a milder version of modi. you exhibited the same paranoia about proselytizers that the chaddi gang exhibit.

I admit my error. But as I pointed out I had taken your criticism in the right spirit and amended my thinking.

And that's another problem with Modi. He doesn't like anyone criticising him because of his extreme arrogance.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 am

alright i'll take you at your word that you have changed your views.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:alright i'll take you at your word that you have changed your views.

I have amended my thinking to the extent that I explained in the earlier thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down