Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching a Modi supporter froth in the mouth (he wants effigies of Advani and Shivraj Chouhan to be burnt to the chants of 'Advani Hai Hai, Shivraj Hai Hai')

Go down

Watching a Modi supporter froth in the mouth (he wants effigies of Advani and Shivraj Chouhan to be burnt to the chants of 'Advani Hai Hai, Shivraj Hai Hai') Empty Watching a Modi supporter froth in the mouth (he wants effigies of Advani and Shivraj Chouhan to be burnt to the chants of 'Advani Hai Hai, Shivraj Hai Hai')

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:42 pm

This is a reader's comment to a news article that Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Chouhan has declared that Advani is the supreme leader for him, and as a further rebuke posters of all top BJP leaders--with the exception of Narendra Modi--were put up in the poll campaign for the forthcoming MP assembly election.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/MadhyaPradesh/Advani-is-the-supreme-leader-for-Shivraj-Chouhan/Article1-1096470.aspx

-----
Anangsen • a day ago −
I think that Modi should resign from the campaign committee and also refuse to be nominated as the PM candidate. If there are people in the party who think that they are better than him then let them lead the party and manage its victory!!!!

Modi should be very firm, ya to unko respect do aur puray mann se unko follow karo, nahi to khud bhar sambhalo. Sab ko apni apni auqat pata chal jayegi.

This is nothing but an i nsult to Modi and MODI SHOULD NOT TOLERATE THESE INSULTS!!! Ye Advani ke chamche hain, and agar Advani samajhte hain ki vo PM ban sakte hain to theek hai, let him take charge and show results!!! Agar nahi de paye results then the people of India will never forgive Advani and WILL SPIT ON HIM! Modi is the LAST CHANCE TO GET OUT OF THE CONGRESS STRANGLEHOLD.... Agar Modi ko scuttle kara to aglay 200 saal tak to kisi bhi tarah ki progress ko bhool jao, bhookhe aur zaleel honay ki aadat daal lo, aur namaz bhi padhna seekh lo.

Modi should assert his self respect and PRECIPITATE THE MATTER RIGHT NOW! Either give him full support otherwise take charge yourself and give results. Nahi hai dumm then shut up and realise your auqat!!!!!
Jai Hind!

Anangsen  (to gautam ganguly) • a day ago −
Problem is not Indian voters. If Modi loses, and it seems that he just might, then the blame will go to Advani and his camp for scuttling the party chances from within.

I think that Modi should DEMAND full respect, without which he should utterly refuse to lead the party!!! Agar ghar par hi vote nahi de rahey, then bahar ja kar kya vote milengey? If I were in Modi's shoes, I would step down and refuse to take charge until and unless all the detractors were either brought around to the agenda or were thrown out. Ye half-half nahi chalega and if modi loses then no one will remember the reasons for his loss but just blame him and go to town maligning him. Advani etc who are actively subverting him will say "humne kya kiya? poora supoort to diya tha, modi hi nahi kuchh jeet hasil kar paya to hum par kyun gussa hotay ho". Us naubat se pehle, Modi should settle his position unequivocally or step down and let these detractors carry the party on their shoulders.

Modi should also think about launching his own party if these people keep stabbing him in the back.

gautam ganguly  (to Anangsen) • a day ago −
You have a legitimate reason to be concerned. But I believe Modi will do better in adverse conditions at home and outside as well. That's what he proved so far. Certain personality has born to make a change to this world, Modi seems to be one of them. Modi is destined to give a turn to the Indian subcontinent regardless how strong would be the opposition. Mark my word. BJP is a part of Janashangh, the ideology of Shayamaprasad/Dindayal like personalities with strong vision, it is better to stick there and reform the party.

Anangsen  gautam ganguly • 21 hours ago −
Kya reform? Are Hindus capable of fighting together as one???? Ab jab sab kuchh khatm honay ko aaya, tab bhi aql par casteism, ageism etc etc ke taalay pade hain. Muslims ko kyun blame karo? Vo to khud staye huay chooday chamar thay jinka jeena haram kar rakha thaa, tabhi to marney ko chhod diya barbarians ke aagay aur unko convert honay diya. Kabhi ek ho kar nahi rahey......ab bhi dekh lo, poster ko le kar hi ladna shuru, advani ko almost 90 saal ki umr mein bhi thehraav nahi aata dikhta.....Modi will definitely lose, you just wait and see. We will get UPA3 which will be an even worse govt than at present and then they will be unshakeable like cancer and will KILL this nation in just about 2-3 years. It will be like Indira Gandhi's time where there was no milk, no butter, no bread, no anything. State corporations will be so corrupt like in the 70s where they could not give profits despite being in TOTAL MONOPOLY!!! Ek ek paise ko tarsenge hum and jo NDA ke 5 saal ki propsperity thee it will be a faint memory. Why did we throw out NDA and bring in UPA??? And UP mein SP ko absolute majority hi de dali.....!

I think we deserve to be sans Modi. He is too good for us and we are idiots who dont merit him. Agar kuchh bhi hai hum meni bacha hua, then we should begin to show our anger by BURNING putlas of Advani and Chauhan to the cries of "Advani Hai Hai, Shivraj Chauhan Hai Hai!!!!!"

Back to top Go down