Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ramachandra guha -- rahul gandhi is lazy and lacks initiative

5 posters

Go down

ramachandra guha -- rahul gandhi is lazy and lacks initiative Empty ramachandra guha -- rahul gandhi is lazy and lacks initiative

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:02 pm

i don't know why day in and day out folks here think the liberal establishment in india is for rahul gandhi. they aren't. being against modi is not being for rahul gandhi. the congress party is for rahul gandhi. that doesn't translate into support from all the people who dislike modi.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

ramachandra guha -- rahul gandhi is lazy and lacks initiative Empty Re: ramachandra guha -- rahul gandhi is lazy and lacks initiative

Post by southindian Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:03 pm

The link also gave me opportunity to watch this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pgz2biUmE
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

ramachandra guha -- rahul gandhi is lazy and lacks initiative Empty Re: ramachandra guha -- rahul gandhi is lazy and lacks initiative

Post by Idéfix Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:11 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i don't know why day in and day out folks here think the liberal establishment in india is for rahul gandhi. they aren't. being against modi is not being for rahul gandhi. the congress party is for rahul gandhi. that doesn't translate into support from all the people who dislike modi.
Confused, mediocre, lazy: I couldn't have put it better myself. I hope more people who dislike Modi come out against Rahul Gandhi, so his party can take notice and actually act on the advice. If the anti-Modi section of the electorate is dispirited because they think very little of Rahul Gandhi, that would ensure that Modi becomes the next PM. If Congress truly believes all the bad things they say about Modi, they owe it to India to pick another leader.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 pm

The choice is really very simple: Who do you want as Prime Minister--a killer or a dunce? For various reasons, which i will elaborate later, my vote goes to the dunce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:The choice is really very simple: Who do you want as Prime Minister--a killer or a dunce? For various reasons, which i will elaborate later, my vote goes to the dunce.

यथा राजा तथा प्रजा
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The choice is really very simple: Who do you want as Prime Minister--a killer or a dunce? For various reasons, which i will elaborate later, my vote goes to the dunce.

यथा राजा तथा प्रजा

do you to mean to say that Modi supporters are mass murderers and rapists?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Can you give proof that Modi is a "K I L L E R" sentenced by any court? How about...just an FIR against Modi accusing him of Killing?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Can you give proof that Modi is a "K I L L E R" sentenced by any court? How about...just an FIR against Modi accusing him of Killing?

Extract from an interview of former Supreme Court Chief Justice Khare:

I have entertained so many PILs during my tenure. I started doing it after the Gujarat riots in 2002. A State-sponsored genocide was on, and nobody had the courage to speak against it. The prime minister was quiet, the deputy prime minister did not utter a word, the president also did not say a thing even after so many people had been killed. All the accused were being let off. It was then that I took it up. There were 400 cases and I read the FIR. I am amazed that even after carrying out such a big investigation, they did not find anything. I just read the FIR and concluded that it was a State-sponsored genocide.  I will tell you two cases.

Best Bakery was set on fire at 6:45pm. There was a thousand-strong mob which had surrounded Best Bakery and set it on fire. Understand the topography and you can easily conclude that it is a State-sponsored genocide. At a furlong a police patrol van is stationed, it is also mentioned in the FIR. One-and-a-half-kilometre away is the police station. An ACP is sitting there, according to the FIR. Then it goes on to say that at 11:45pm the fire recedes on its own. These are the broad facts. Now, tell me, a fire brigade could have gone and doused the fire? Some lives could have been saved. Why didn’t that patrol police van go and intervene? I read the FIR and concluded that it is a State-sponsored genocide. I said, had I been in a position, I would have lodged an FIR against Narendra Modi on charges of genocide and manslaughter. I said it in the open court. So, in such circumstances, what inquiry do you need – when even one fire extinguisher couldn’t come, nobody could even throw a bucket of water!  

Now, see the Gulbarga society case. Ehsan Jafri calls the police and an ACP comes. Jafri is not the only one there; there are many more people in his house. The ACP tells Jafri, I can take you from here. He refused and said, how can I go alone when there are so many others? He said, I will go only if you take the others. The ACP just refused. The moment this ACP leaves, Jafri’s house is set on fire. Why didn’t any fire extinguisher come to this society which is in the heart of Ahmedabad? Scores of people were charred to death.  So, at this stage, I took the PILs. If democracy has to function, then it is the duty of the majority to protect the minority. Who constitutes the government? It is the majority. And when they failed in this duty, that is when I took up theGujaratcase. So, when you see the system has failed, then you have to take up such causes.  - See more at: http://www.hardnewsmedia.com/2012/02/4566#sthash.8GQR7Qwm.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down