Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panchayat Elections in A.P

3 posters

Go down

Panchayat Elections in A.P Empty Panchayat Elections in A.P

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Results appear to suggest vertical split of the state would be beneficial to the Congress, looks like TDP will lose the most should the split become reality. On a related topic, on average 40 lakhs spent by the candidates!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Panchayat Elections in A.P Empty Re: Panchayat Elections in A.P

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Would you care to explain?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 pm

truthbetold wrote:Would you care to explain?

In a 2-state scenario, it will be a three way fight in both states. TDP's stance is unclear about 'T' state so probably won't have much chance or future there. Going by bi-elections & the "P" results so far, YSR Congress seems to have a strong hold in most of Kosta & Chittor, YSR district despite mostly cutting into Congress votes. Ananantapur going to 'T' state would mostly hurt TDP.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 pm

At present, panchayat results show the following:
Telangana - Congress around 35% and tdp and trs together around 45%, 20% others.
Andhra - tdp around 35%, Congress 30%, and jagan 25%.
if Congress allowed few more weeks they could have split a big chunk of ysr in weak districts. Now they pumped back life into ysr.
Rayala t state - kurnool anantapur are not likely to oblige Congress.
Andhra: it will be a dog fight between tdp and jagan with. Jagan claiming southern parts and tdp leading in northern districts. Congress will be relagated to a distant third.
Rayala t is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard. There are creating a problem where non existed for political expediency.
jagan lost lot of shine through the panchayats but he will become a pain to Congress with a t state. He will be a royal pain with a rayala t.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:28 pm

I don't mind if CBN comes back to power in Andhra. I wonder if JP's Lok satta fields candidates in Andhra, in 2014.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Frankly I am so pissed off with this talk of rayala t, I would not mind if jagan sweeps kurnool and anantpur and poses a royal pain to Sonia.
Andhra state should bury Congress for a generation.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 pm

truthbetold wrote:Frankly I am so pissed off with this talk of rayala t,  I would not mind if jagan sweeps kurnool and anantpur and poses a royal pain to Sonia.
Andhra state should bury Congress for a generation.

This could be another ploy by the politicians of all parties to keep T movement in limbo or going (depending on how one view sit), after all their livelihoods depend on it. They know this twisted split won't readily be accepted by either side.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:43 pm

If the only purpose of rayala t is to make matters complex and impossible to solve, it is also a problem. Such an idea damages the sentiment of seems people and leaves t problem unresolved.
I am for United state but the elected people have to make a decision. So be it. 10 district t is the problem. Hyd, revenues and water sharing must be resolved amicably. No one will be satisfied. But that is life.
Why bring up a stupid idea for one round of election results?
By the second round in 2019 God knows what people will think?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down