Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FB extreme

Go down

FB extreme Empty FB extreme

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 am

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/us/florida-facebook-confession/index.html

People confess to a lot of things on Facebook: their frustrations, bad habits, secret longings and new loves. A Florida man confessed to something much more sinister Thursday. He said he killed his wife.

Derek Medina, 31, posted a picture of her blood-stained body -- collapsed and contorted on the kitchen floor -- to his Facebook feed with a note.

"Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news."

Medina, who lives in South Miami, drove to see his family, to tell them what he did. Then he turned himself in to police, according to his arrest affidavit.

He was charged with first degree murder.

Facebook friends commented on the photo in shock.
"That is my friend there."
"What happened???? derek."
"WHAT??????"

Other Facebook users reacted with disgust to the posting of the picture of his wife's corpse. She was 26.
"this is crazy omg ... guy kills his wife post pic in facebook."

The disgust did not prevent the commenters from sharing Medina's photo. Again and again.

Her gruesome likeness stayed online and was passed along for at least five hours, until Facebook was notified of the content. Employees removed the picture and disabled Medina's page and that of his deceased wife, according to Facebook.

Back to top Go down

FB extreme Empty Re: FB extreme

Post by Nila Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm

This is what happens when you have a gun at home...

Nila

Back to top Go down