Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For southindian

3 posters

Go down

For southindian Empty For southindian

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 am

You said this in another thread about the SuCH privacy policy: 

Nice! Who does this policy apply to?

Can you please forward me the form/link so I can apply to be in exclusions list? TIA.

Are all Southindians / NorthIndians excluded? Would the policy be more stringent or lienent if my address is in the new address T state?

My answer is: the policy applies to every poster, whether northindian, southindian, or one pretending to be the other. The policy doesn't change for individuals. If you believe that your privacy has been violated in any way, the SuCH privacy policy thread lists two options for you to get the violations removed. Please post any questions you have about the instructions there on that thread.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

For southindian Empty Re: For southindian

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:51 am

Why are you not addressing southindian as vivek here?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 am

Hellsangel wrote:Why are you not addressing southindian as vivek here?
I use the two terms interchangeably, like I use Uppili and Saamiyaar. I don't think long and hard about which one to use.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Idéfix wrote:You said this in another thread about the SuCH privacy policy: 

Can you please forward me the form/link so I can apply to be in exclusions list? TIA.

Are all Southindians / NorthIndians excluded? Would the policy be more stringent or lienent if my address is in the new address T state?

My answer is: the policy applies to every poster, whether northindian, southindian, or one pretending to be the other. The policy doesn't change for individuals. If you believe that your privacy has been violated in any way, the SuCH privacy policy thread lists two options for you to get the violations removed. Please post any questions you have about the instructions there on that thread.
Thank You Sir for providing me a link to the SuCH charter aka lip-service. I highly appreciate your candidness on matters important to every member. Is there an 800 number I can call when my SuCH policies are violated, so you are not bothered during sleep, flight and while on the beach?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:23 pm

southindian wrote:

Thank You Sir for providing me a link to the SuCH charter aka lip-service. I highly appreciate your candidness on matters important to every member. Is there an 800 number I can call when my SuCH policies are violated, so you are not bothered during sleep, flight and while on the beach?
You are quite welcome. This forum is a free service of a French company that has no interest in us southindians, northindians, and the confused ones in between. So there is no toll-free number. If you observe a violation of your privacy, report it to the admin and appropriate action will be taken. 

There is a Telugu saying that I have mentioned before in connection with privacy here. It means: if you don't ask for it, even your own mother may not feed you.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Idéfix wrote:

There is a Telugu saying that I have mentioned before in connection with privacy here. It means: if you don't ask for it, even your own mother may not feed you.
Are you force-feeding Il Professor-ai? Is he on a hunger strike?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Idéfix wrote:
southindian wrote:

You are quite welcome. This forum is a free service of a French company that has no interest in us southindians, northindians, and the confused ones in between. So there is no toll-free number. If you observe a violation of your privacy, report it to the admin and appropriate action will be taken. 

Sir, I agree but have read the Swahili version of the said saying.

Also nice to learn, there actually are northindians and southindians here. Smile Pity on the confused middles, the pillais of r k puram delhi and sardars of general patter’s road in chennai.

Or are the middle ones living near MH, Telangana border?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:50 pm

southindian wrote:Pity on the confused middles, the pillais of r k puram delhi and sardars of general patter’s road in chennai.

Confusion is more often a mental problem than a geographical one.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

how do you know Il Professore has not sent him a private note? the admin should get the benefit of doubt. your PIL under RTI is summarily rejected by this court.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Idéfix wrote:
southindian wrote:Pity on the confused middles, the pillais of r k puram delhi and sardars of general patter’s road in chennai.

Confusion is more often a mental problem than a geographical one.
That is true and am with you 100%.

That is why I don't care about North Indians or South Indians, but love Indians whichever handle they represent.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

how do you know Il Professore has not sent him a private note? the admin should get the benefit of doubt. your PIL under RTI is summarily rejected by this court.
If Il Professor-ai did send him a private note, the great glut admin would have summarily deleted Sevaji's naughty posts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

If Il Professor-ai did send him a  private note, the great glut admin would have summarily deleted Sevaji's naughty posts.
true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down