Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last word for the week

2 posters

Go down

Last word for the week Empty Last word for the week

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:18 pm

I see so much hatred, division, enmity in the post here. Telugus want to kill Telugus. Hindu fanatics want to kill all others. Hindians want to kill everybody who do not accept their divine right to rule. BJP want to kill Conwalas (what). Hindu fa nats want to kill PSIS (what). Listen to me. Let us all get along.

All I ever wanted was not to kill, bifurcate and trifurcate states, build new capitals, chase away people from other cities, reroute rivers, destry others religious places. All I want to democracy. Nothing more.

Now go to sleep and think about what I have been saying.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Last word for the week Empty Re: Last word for the week

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I see so much hatred, division, enmity in the post here. Telugus want to kill Telugus. Hindu fanatics want to kill all others. Hindians want to kill everybody who do not accept their divine right to rule. BJP want to kill Conwalas (what). Hindu fa nats want to kill PSIS (what). Listen to me. Let us all get along.

All I ever wanted was not to kill, bifurcate and trifurcate states, build new capitals, chase away people from other cities, reroute rivers, destry others religious places. All I want to democracy. Nothing more.

Now go to sleep and think about what I have been saying.
Reallyyy? You accept India and Hindian occupation of your TN ? and, are you condemning your commander Butcher Pirabhakaran for all his killings of Sinhalas and Tamils?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down