Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pujara, Rohit and Raina

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
6 posters

Go down

Pujara, Rohit and Raina Empty Pujara, Rohit and Raina

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 pm

scored centuries against South Africa 'A' team in Saffieland, hopefully this gives themm some confidence for upcoming tour though the quality of bowing they will be facing in test matches would be several notches higher. Who the heck is Mohammed Shami, he already represented India in 11 ODIs!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Pujara, Rohit and Raina Empty Re: Pujara, Rohit and Raina

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:scored centuries against South Africa 'A' team in Saffieland, hopefully this gives themm some confidence for upcoming tour though the quality of bowing they will be facing in test matches would be several notches higher. Who the heck is Mohammed Shami, he already represented India in 11 ODIs!
It means NoHit Sharma and Zerosh Raina will be hanging on to the team for a long time preventing others from getting a chance.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 am

The grounds were not pace friendly and spinners got 36 overs on the first day according to the Hindu. While batsmen getting runs is good, It may not be a good indicator for test series. Sa is defeating India's plan to acclamatize.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:18 am

truthbetold wrote:The grounds were not pace friendly and spinners got 36 overs on the first day according to the Hindu. While batsmen getting runs is good,  It may not be a good indicator for test series. Sa is defeating India's plan to acclamatize.
exactly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 am

confuzzled dude wrote:scored centuries against South Africa 'A' team in Saffieland, hopefully this gives themm some confidence for upcoming tour though the quality of bowing they will be facing in test matches would be several notches higher. Who the heck is Mohammed Shami, he already represented India in 11 ODIs!
He is Shami Ahmad -talked about as a good prospect with the ability bowl yorkers. I wonder when he became Mohammed Shami - I hope he is not a fan of loser Mohammed Sami, the "talented"  bowler from the neighboring country. I think he played or was part of KKR and their bowling coach Wasim Akram talked highly about him.
He debuted around the same time that Bhuvneshwar Kumar did.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 am

nevada wrote:
He is Shami Ahmad -talked about as a good prospect with the ability bowl yorkers. I wonder when he became Mohammed Shami - I hope he is not a fan of loser Mohammed Sami, the "talented"  bowler from the neighboring country. I think he played or was part of KKR and their bowling coach Wasim Akram talked highly about him.
He debuted around the same time that Bhuvneshwar Kumar did.
If I remember right Mohammed Shami played in one ODI against England recently replacing Bhuvi where we lost.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 am

suresh raina could score in more than double digits on a pitch in SA in a first class game. 'nuf said.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down