Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a hot argument in another forum. I think some of the hatemongers from here are also posting there. Excerpts inside. Identify the hatemongers

Go down

This is a hot argument in another forum. I think some of the hatemongers from here are also posting there. Excerpts inside. Identify the hatemongers Empty This is a hot argument in another forum. I think some of the hatemongers from here are also posting there. Excerpts inside. Identify the hatemongers

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Rules to Idiotic
• 7 hours ago
Oh look! One more hate spewing, sambhar drenched, black tummy lungi is out on parole!
Oh and don't worry about "hindi belt" because you are ignorant when it comes to Hindi or a belt.. Take care of that lungi though.
----------------------
 Truth to Rules
• 6 hours ago
Oh here comes intellegent person in whole of INDIA
Please release Amristar Cafe - destroying goldentemple
Delhi Cafe - 3000 sikhs murder
----------------------------
 Kallol to  Rules
• 6 hours ago
U Hindi dimwits have always divided India. U morons are the slaves to the Mughals till date. U ppl haven't ever contributed to Indian independence. Dirty Khangress scum take care of ur dhotis and chaddis.
-----------------------------
Rules to Kallol
• 6 hours ago
Hey psycho... give me one famous independence fighter from south India.
Looks like your mother was cheated by a north Indian dog but she could not abort you in time. I feel for your life...
----------------------------------
 Kathir to Rules
• 4 hours ago
Pre 1857: Years before the Hindiwallah's woke up:
Hyder Ali, Tippu Sultan were the most successful military fighters against British. They had mostly non-Hindi troops and advanced rockets. Kattabomman, Theeran Sinnamalai, Marthu brothers fought and died after successful battles against the British.....
V.O. Chidambaram Pillai ran his own ship company against British order. He was imprisoned and subjected to hard labor.
-------------------------
 Truth to Rules
• 5 hours ago
There are many who's names are totally ignored by the Government of North india.
Tippu Sultan - Fought againat british
Veera pandia Kattabbomman (brothers) who were hanged by east India company.
Subramaya Bharati who had to spend his life in pondichherry for provocative poetry
VVS iyer who was colleague of Vir Savarkar
VA chidambaram Pillai who was exiled for running an independant steamship cmpany
Sri vanchinathan who shot collector Ash.
Sri CS satyamurty who was an eminent congress man.
K.Kamraj who gave up every thing for the nation
Sri kasturi ranga iyengar of Hindu
There were many from present Andhra also whom I do not know
Thousand of other ordinary men who were made to suffer in Jails and who's names the Government of Tamil nadu and Government of North india havwe failed to record
---------------------------------------
 gopinath reddy to Rules
• 5 hours ago
Hey dickhead. Last time I heard from History, your precious north indian women were taken - both in front and back - by Muslim invaders starting from Ghazni, to Timur, to Babur and Aurangazeb. Mlechha ke aulaad hai tu, saale haramkhor. A mongrel bastard shud nt talk about independence or patriotism. or maybe it is a mullah's organ in ur orifice that is prompting u?
-----------------------------------
Tamilan to sam
• 9 hours ago
When you say we have no rights to interfer in other countries internal affair ,how do we have right to take film on some one internal affiar and how do our censor board censor allows it to screen
------------------------------
    me to Tamilan
    • 8 hours ago
    why did India intervene into Bangladesh in 1971? why did india annex goa in 1961? Why did India annex Hyderabad state in 1948?
---------------------------

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down