Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I considered quitting the forum but dcided against it (reason inside)

3 posters

Go down

I considered quitting the forum but dcided against it (reason inside) Empty I considered quitting the forum but dcided against it (reason inside)

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 am

I posted the same thing at about the same time here and in another Hindian forum

https://such.forumotion.com/t8112-eurasia-review-tamil-nadu-is-becoming-a-political-hot-spot-for-notorious-reasons

Here it got 14 views and no replies. In the other forum it got 406 views and 43 replies.

What is wrong with you people? You people should be ashamed.

Also that forum does not contain nonsense posts like "wot I had for lunch?"

I seriously considered not coming to this forum but may be the Prabakaran of TN may one day stumble in this forum and read my posts.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I considered quitting the forum but dcided against it (reason inside) Empty Re: I considered quitting the forum but dcided against it (reason inside)

Post by Hellsangel Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am

We are very contrite, Trollus fishyeyeus.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I considered quitting the forum but dcided against it (reason inside) Empty Re: I considered quitting the forum but dcided against it (reason inside)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:09 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
What is wrong with you people?
nats is suffering from diabetes; impy is busy with samosa chaat; i am leaving town; max is solving a complex algebra/geometry problem; rashmun is busy giving finishing touches to a new discussion board he has created (have you joined it yet?). i think they feel TN liberation can wait for some time.

You people should be ashamed.
i know.

Also that forum does not contain nonsense posts like "wot I had for lunch?"
chi chi. shiva shiva. vots for lunch? some people are just desi neanderthals surviiving on daal roti. food is all they care for.

I seriously considered not coming to this forum
let's both quit. here members have wised up and have become inured to our trolls. but to those people, we are still new. we can kick some serious ass there for at least a year. hang on...i am posting in your thread there in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 am

chi chi. shiva shiva. vots for lunch? some people are just desi neanderthals surviiving on daal roti. food is all they care for.>>>
>>
Shiv! Shiv( NI)!
Annam Brahma- We follow this and worship food! Merlot adds little Soma Bhanam. That is all

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down