Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One reason why it's not a good idea to fight on this forum

+4
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
smArtha
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
8 posters

Go down

One reason why it's not a good idea to fight on this forum Empty One reason why it's not a good idea to fight on this forum

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 am

Just a few days ago ( Feb 26 ) Sidhartha Varadarajan tweeted a link to one of my posts to his over 68,000 followers ( not counting those who are not following him on twitter but read his tweets ). Varadarajan is the former Editor of the Hindu newspaper and Sir if you are reading this please know that I have read the book edited by you on the Gujarat riots ( in parts ) and I am a fan of yours.

Back to top Go down

One reason why it's not a good idea to fight on this forum Empty Re: One reason why it's not a good idea to fight on this forum

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:41 am

Which post was this, Rashmun?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

One reason why it's not a good idea to fight on this forum Empty Re: One reason why it's not a good idea to fight on this forum

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:59 am

so it's a tweet of a "tweet"? why didn't he choose to tweet the original article? you didn't editorialize or add any original content, did you?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:so it's a tweet of a "tweet"? why didn't he choose to tweet the original article? you didn't editorialize or add any original content, did you?

No I did not add any original content to the article. It could be that he wanted to draw attention to my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 am

Rashmun wrote:Just a few days ago ( Feb 26 ) Sidhartha Varadarajan tweeted a link to one of my posts to his over 68,000 followers ( not counting those who are not following him on twitter but read his tweets ). Varadarajan is the former Editor of the Hindu newspaper and Sir if you are reading this please know that I have read the book edited by you on the Gujarat riots ( in parts ) and I am a fan of yours.

So you are hinting that

>> Sir if you are reading this please know that 

a)Sidhartha Varadarajan is lurking around here incognito 

and 

>> I am a fan of yours.

b) Your expression of loyalty will result in more of your posts being tweeted to his followers

Good Luck

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:09 am

So he tweeted your post - which had NOTHING but cut/vomit from an opinion column... and now you claim that as your own.

And BTW, it had ZERO responses, that shows the validity of the column and the emptiness of your "thread" and the NULLness in your originality.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:10 am

smArtha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Just a few days ago ( Feb 26 ) Sidhartha Varadarajan tweeted a link to one of my posts to his over 68,000 followers ( not counting those who are not following him on twitter but read his tweets ). Varadarajan is the former Editor of the Hindu newspaper and Sir if you are reading this please know that I have read the book edited by you on the Gujarat riots ( in parts ) and I am a fan of yours.

So you are hinting that

and 

>> I am a fan of yours.

b) Your expression of loyalty will result in more of your posts being tweeted to his followers

Good Luck

Your nonsense has been exposed here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t21005-why-mukesh-ambani-and-reliance-is-going-all-in-on-narendra-modi#145953

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:13 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
So he tweeted your post - which had NOTHING but cut/vomit from an opinion column... and now you claim that as your own.

And BTW, it had ZERO responses, that shows the validity of the column and the emptiness of your "thread" and the NULLness in your originality.

That is why I wrote earlier that he may have given the link to that post so as to draw attention to my posts. I have given my own views on various threads. For instance see here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t20572-where-is-the-bloody-border-the-arrogant-men-of-1962

Or here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t20591-the-1841-war-between-india-and-china

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:18 am

Rashmun wrote:
smArtha wrote:

So you are hinting that

and 

>> I am a fan of yours.

Good Luck

Your nonsense has been exposed here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t21005-why-mukesh-ambani-and-reliance-is-going-all-in-on-narendra-modi#145953

:-) Nice and yours many more time with innumerable posts flooding these forums. Nope.. I'm not going to dig up that dirt again even as examples.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:19 am

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:23 am

See my response to Merlot again. I gave the same link ( about Guha and Modi).

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

Rashmun wrote:

That is why I wrote earlier that he may have given the link to that post so as to draw attention to my posts. I have given my own views on various threads.
For instance see here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t20572-where-is-the-bloody-border-the-arrogant-men-of-1962

Or here:

Oh really...please...use them sparingly and dont run out of them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:

That is why I wrote earlier that he may have given the link to that post so as to draw attention to my posts. I have given my own views on various threads.
For instance see here:

Or here:

Do you remember your old 'Morning Coffee' posts on the old Sulekha forum in which you would collect philosophical stories and anecdotes from here and there, put them together and then post it as a forum post pretending as if the content had been written by you. You even gained a fan following based on your cut and paste posts. Then once somebody gave the link to the article from where you had cut and pasted your most recent philosophical discourse and Kaboom! Your cut and paste posts immediately came to an end.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:12 pm

All the more reasons to expose your stupidity. A casual visitor might just see one or two posts of yours and think you are the scholarly PhD type. If he/she sees the true caliber of your posts like "you thought TN is your alternate handle" , he will get the actual estimate of your caliber.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:14 pm

b_A wrote:

All the more reasons to expose your stupidity. A casual visitor might just see one or two posts of yours and think you are the scholarly PhD type. If he/she sees the true caliber of your posts like "you thought TN is your alternate handle" , he will get the actual estimate of your caliber.

Rahul Gandhi is claiming he will obliterate the BJP "with love". Your comments?

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Sidharta ji, fighting is our birthright and we will do so everyday. So stop looking for intellectual tidbits here and just buzz off.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Quit nitpicking, y'all. All you gents (and one conquered woman) are simply jealous of the attention our Rashmun is receiving from S Varadarajan and his 68,000 followers. Be grateful instead, for the publicity he's brought for this humble forum in "real" social media.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 pm

nevada wrote:Sidharta ji, fighting is our birthright and we will do so everyday. So stop looking for intellectual tidbits here and just buzz off.

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:32 pm

MD, pick a side and stick with it, please  Smile  It's really hard to decipher your agenda:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

I don't think too much about idiots. Whether it is Rahul or Rashmun.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Quit nitpicking, y'all. All you gents (and one conquered woman) are simply jealous of the attention our Rashmun is receiving from S Varadarajan and his 68,000 followers. Be grateful instead, for the publicity he's brought for this humble forum in "real" social media.

We don't want publicity to this forum. We want it to remain the way it is.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:36 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Thank you for clarifying your position to SV's 68,000 followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Just a reminder that if the guy has 68k followers , they don't follow all his tweets religiously and follow all the forums that he mentions in passing.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:54 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Just a reminder that if the guy has 68k followers , they don't follow all his tweets religiously and follow all the forums that he mentions in passing.

I follow SV's tweets regularly. To the best of my knowledge this is the only online forum he has referred to in his tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I follow SV's tweets regularly. To the best of my knowledge this is the only online forum he has referred to in his tweets.

you are "self employed" and can afford to spend the time non-productively. Others are not like that.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:27 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

you are "self employed" and can afford to spend the time non-productively. Others are not like that.

I was writing my new book on the Mughals when I wrote that. These days I am hunting for diamonds in Greenland.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I was writing  my new book on the Mughals when I wrote that. These days I am hunting for diamonds in Greenland.
Yeah right! Most self employed are too busy to even watch TV for half an hour on weekends. Forget about spending hours on SuCH.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

For instance see here:

Or here:

Do you remember your old 'Morning Coffee' posts on the old Sulekha forum in which you would collect philosophical stories and anecdotes from here and there, put them together and then post it as a forum post pretending as if the content had been written by you. You even gained a fan following based on your cut and paste posts. Then once somebody gave the link to the article from where you had cut and pasted your most recent philosophical discourse and Kaboom! Your cut and paste posts immediately came to an end.

now don't "Doctor" your facts... It was mentioned again and again during the posts that those were from the net, and of course, repeated numerous times to you and your "lady partner" after 2004. of course, you will continue to lie hoping the lie will stick and become a "factoid" Just look at yourself and your "lady Partner" and see how many friends you both have on this forum...there is a reason for that but you are in denial.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down