Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamils in India should not trust SL Tamils

3 posters

Go down

Tamils in India should not trust SL Tamils Empty Tamils in India should not trust SL Tamils

Post by Rishi Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:18 am

It was yet again the unfailing KP at work. KP’s movements are interesting and may illuminate the dark areas of the international conspiracy behind Rajiv’s assassination. He was in Cyprus before the assassination, making arrangements for the Golden Bird shipment. But after Rajiv was killed, he shifted base to Karachi , the bustling Pakistani port city, from where he operated for quite some time.

KP has a Pakistani passport. There are reports of his hobnobbing with the Pakistani secret service, the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI).
Two months before the Golden Bird incident, there was another development. Another LTTE-owned vessel, Tong Nova, was seized in a dramatic fashion in the Bay of Bengal , about a hundred nautical miles from Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/who-killed-rajiv-gandhi-filmmakers-read-this-1076467.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Tamils in India should not trust SL Tamils Empty Re: Tamils in India should not trust SL Tamils

Post by Hellsangel Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:21 am

Sri Lankan Tamils rock.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Tamils in India should not trust SL Tamils Empty Re: Tamils in India should not trust SL Tamils

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 am

Why don't Hindia extradite him from its friend Sri Lanka. He is said to be living a luxury life there.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Nothing in your post or the linked article (a ranbling nonsense of a former reporter whose writing style is much to be desired) support your title. Stop posting nonsense titles.

Idefix, take notice.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:34 pm

The Indian navy intercepted it on January 13, 1993, about 700 kms off Madras harbour. ---- More than Rs 10 crore were spent on investigation and salvage operation which yielded nothing. A Tamil Nadu court acquitted all nine accused in the case in 1996 for lack of evidence. The court also directed the authorities to bear the expenses for sending the acquitted back to Honduras at government expense.
----------------------------
THIS WAS AN ACT OF PIRACY BY INDIA. Penalty death.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:57 pm

KV

I had highlighted two  sentences in the paragraph I copied and pasted. That should tell you why I think SL Tamils are no to be trusted.

KP was working for Pakistan. He was helping them foment violence in  India.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 pm

KV,

You support the LTTE killing of Rajiv Gandhi.  Dhanu killed seventeen other innocent people as well along with Rajiv.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Rishi wrote:KV

I had highlighted two  sentences in the paragraph I copied and pasted. That should tell you why I think SL Tamils are no to be trusted.

KP was working for Pakistan. He was helping them foment violence in  India.
>> He was helping them foment violence in  India.

I don't see any such highlighted text.

>> KP was working for Pakistan.

If true, So what?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down