Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamils here. What else will it take for you to separate from India?

3 posters

Go down

Tamils here. What else will it take for you to separate from India? Empty Tamils here. What else will it take for you to separate from India?

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Indian gov said that it would vote against a resolution in United Nation that asks Sri Lanka to conduct an impartial investigation on the reports of Tamil massacres in 2009 and to hasten to address inequalities to Tamil minority.

What else would it take for you to say India is not my country?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Tamils here. What else will it take for you to separate from India? Empty Re: Tamils here. What else will it take for you to separate from India?

Post by doofus_maximus Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 pm

where is that particular news? I can't seem to find it.

TN politicians are lobbying for it and I can't find any news saying India has decided to oppose it.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Tamils here. What else will it take for you to separate from India? Empty Re: Tamils here. What else will it take for you to separate from India?

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 pm

i have information from friends within dmk. karunanidhi was told that india would not vote for the resolution.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

ok Rolling Eyes
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:i have information from friends within dmk. karunanidhi was told that india would not vote for the resolution.

My friends within the UPA (and of course the RSS) inform me that India did not vote mainly to stump Pakistan, which would gain influence with the SL. In any case, my friends tell me that the resolution is not binding on SL and it is just an empty exercise.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down