Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUCH

2 posters

Go down

OUCH Empty OUCH

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 pm

"If I tell you the problem you will only laugh. If I tell my friends, they understand and try to help me. So I am not telling you!"

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

OUCH Empty Re: OUCH

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:"If I tell you the problem you will only laugh. If I tell my friends, they understand and try to help me. So I am not telling you!"

Crying or Very sad
Hahahahaha...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:45 am

Hahahahaha...

We don't laugh at problems. We laugh at solutions.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:53 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:"If I tell you the problem you will only laugh. If I tell my friends, they understand and try to help me. So I am not telling you!"

Crying or Very sad
Hahahahaha...
Thanks for all your understanding and help. Rolling Eyes

The problem was eventually heard over 2 hours of crying and self-pity. Every attempt was made to not laugh. Resolutions and next-steps were suggested, which got immediately rejected. There was a stuffy head to deal with after all that crying, so sleeping together while holding hands was allowed for one night. The night ended with some good humored jokes at the situation, that were met with a very good SOH. Immediate crisis averted.

Today morning, ma-beti went back to usual bickering over an overturned bottle of gel now half-emptied, and a yogurt can not recycled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:04 am

My problem is the other way around. "You take things way too seriously and stress about them a lot, mom. I am better off dealing with my problems myself or talking about them with my friends rather than telling you." Sigh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:21 am

This one reminded me of you, vids Smile. It's not in the context of the original post but generally abt the struggle you have managing your thick hair. 

OUCH 1238011_429398173835818_65179322_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down